Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅

"Nahi it's fine...5 minute aur baith jati hoon yahan." Naina said gently.

"It seems like I am forcing you to have a conversation with me. Dekho Naina, If you don't want to sit here...you may leave. I won't stop you, but please zabardasti baat mat karo mujhse. It hurts. You know, right?" Sameer replied to her with a perturbed face, and his voice was laced with disappointment.

"Why do you overthink about everything? Main zabardasti nahi baithi hoon yahan." She bellowed at him out of anger, and He was surprised for a while.

"Ok fine...don't shout, darr lagta hai." He said with an innocent smile.

"Sorry." Naina apologized to him.

"Never mind! First mistake is always forgiven." Sameer replied to her in a sharp voice, and She stared at his composed visage in disbelief.

"Chuck it! Aaj raat ko kya pehen kar aau tumhare ghar? Any demands?" He asked her excitedly.

"Umm nothing, jo aapko acha lage pehen kar aa jana." Naina said with a simple smile.

"Really? So sirf vest aur shorts me aa jau kya?" Sameer concealed his smile, and looked at her petrified expression.

"What?" She stared at him in shock.

"What?? Tumne hi toh kaha jo aapko acha lage pehen kar aa jana, so I feel comfortable in a vest and shorts." He said dramatically, and her confused expression blended with anxiety doubled his smile.

"Chill...I was kidding, pehli baar aa raha hoon apni honewali biwi ke ghar, aise waise thodi na aauga." Sameer assured her with a soothing smile, and caressed her cheek.

"Yeah cool." Naina uttered, with a restless smile.

Their conversation was postponed by a gentle knock on the door. Sameer stood up, and went to check who tried to disturb them. There he saw the photographer and videographer, almost barging in without his permission. He raised his voice to question them - "Aap log yahan kya kar rahe hai?"

"Humein yaha Reha Ma'am ne bheja hai...unhone kaha andar bhi photos aur videos shoot karne hai." They answered him in unison.

"Ugh yeh Reha." Sameer clenched his jaw in anger, and saw his sister laughing hysterically while holding a can of juice in her hand.

"How was my prank?" Reha asked her grumpy brother with a lopsided smile.

"Tere jaisa hi...bilkul bakwas." He replied to her annoyingly.

"Awww, mujhe pata tha aap mujhe bhaga donge darwaze se dekh kar...isliye maine in logo ko bheja. Chalo ab bahar aao aap dono, iske pehle mummy ka temperature aasman ko bhi chu jaye." Reha said with a sarcastic smile, and Naina immediately got up to leave his room.

"Kaha jaa rahi ho?" Sameer asked her tersely.

"Aapki sister ne kaha na...we have to go out." Naina replied to him in a meek tone.

"Yeah I know...but gift kaun leke jayega?" He questioned her in a stern voice.

"Sorry, bhul gayi thi...but main itna bada basket bahar le jaugi toh sab kya sochege?" She questioned.

"Kya sochege? They'll think yeh bande ne apni fiance ke liye kitna kuch kiya hai first day pe hi." Sameer answered her with a romantic smile, and Reha faked a cough to draw their attention towards her.

"Please no romantic eye-lock, touch, or conversation in front of bhola bhala insaan like me. Jaldi bahar aao...warna main mummy ko bhej dungi yaha." She threatened them with a saccharine smile, before walking out of her brother's room.