Chapter - 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

2 Months Later : Naina has found her new family too comfortable and delightful to be around with. Although Anita's behavior was a little difficult to understand as sometimes She behaves so lovingly, and sometimes her taunts on inconsequential topics makes Naina ponder What does She actually want to say? But in all this if someone has been genuinely nice and caring towards her was Kanisha, Reha and her fiance. They all showered immense love and happiness upon her, which forced her to forget her past bitter memories. She has wholeheartedly accepted this enthusiastic family, but with Sameer. She still feels uncomfortable, because she has faced his anger numerous times in these three months, and they weren't welcoming. But everyone has one bad habit. Right? Maybe he is a short-tempered person, and doesn't like it when people arrive late and show carelessness towards anything.

Vivaan tried to contact her, but Naina never attended his calls, knowing He would try to woo her through his sugar-coated words, and emotional blackmailing. She doesn't want to repeat her mistake by welcoming him back into her peaceful life. She is content with Sameer, and she wishes to spend her whole life with a gentleman like him.

Tonight they were supposed to celebrate their 3 months anniversary, but only ALONE. Naina couldn't understand why her fiance wanted them to celebrate this special day without anyone's presence. But she didn't stress herself worrying about this topic. They both met each other at some renowned hotel, and Sameer was stunned at looking at his wife-to-be. She was slaying in the black dress, which was barely hiding her glowing knees. He stared at her with greediness in his burning eyes, and there was a hint of possessiveness on his visage when he saw the waiter gazing at Naina's back. Sameer wrapped his hand rightfully on her backless design, and took the key from the receptionist.

They ascended the set of stairs silently, and all the time Sameer's hand was covered on her back to protect her honour from the unholy eyes. They reached the room, and He unlocked the door with a constant smile. Naina was amusingly staring at the decent yet romantic arrangements for their anniversary, and She walked ahead while her gleaming eyes were looking at the hangings of light, and their pictures were wrapped over it. The red and white balloons were placed on the floor, and Naina enthusiastically threw them upwards with a childish smile, and Sameer closed the door without making any sound. He turned to explore the babyish side of his fiance, and She was enjoying her time with the balloons.

"Kaisa laga?" He asked her in a husky voice.

"So Beautiful." She said with a natural smile.

"Not more than you." Sameer uttered, in a low voice, and gazed at her exquisite face with intensity.

"Let's celebrate, jaan." He placed the chocolate vanilla cake on the round table, and both of them sliced the sweet-dough with a gleaming smile. Sameer recorded the entire video of their cake-cutting, by keeping the phone in front of the dressing table. He lovingly fed her, and a tiny amount of cream remained on the corner of her lips, which looked irresistible.

Naina unboxed the red velvety box with a nervous smile, and her eyes widened seeing A beautiful diamond ring. Sameer gently held her hand, and asked her - "Can I make you wear it?"

She nodded her head in yes with a beaming smile, and He lovingly pushed the ring in her slender finger. He placed a soft kiss on the back skin of her tender palm, and said in a husky voice - "I Love You Naina. Happy 3rd month anniversary. I promise to celebrate all these years with you with more love and respect."

"Happy Anniversary To You Too Sameer." Naina replied to him in a soft voice.

"Chal na selfie lete hai." Sameer urged her to capture this precious memory of them in the camera, and She nodded.