Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘅

"Happy Anniversary Baby," Naina said with a sweet smile, and He looked at her in amusement. Didn't she forget this date? If not, then why didn't she wish him first?

"Tu bhuli nahi toh pehle kyu nahi wish kiya?" He asked her confusingly.

"Toh isme kya hua? Tum pehle wish karo ya main karu...baat toh wahi hui na." She replied to him with a soft smile and guided him to cut the cake.

"I am damn lucky." He whispered.

"Never say 'I Am Lucky To Have You' say...I am blessed that you're a part of my world." Naina said thoughtfully and fed him the first slice of plain cake.

"I'm Blessed that I am a part of your world," Sameer spoke with a loving smile and pecked her forehead.

"On a serious note, I wanna confess something if you don't mind." She brought solemnity to her face, and He nodded as he pushed aside the plate loaded with unfinished cake.

"Main kabse tumhe yeh kehna chahti thi...but fir laga jane do. Aaj keh hi deti hoon, tumhe Vivaan ko humare private pictures nahi send karne chahiye the, aur wedding invitation card bhi...I guess isi wajah se usne tumse aise badla liya. Remember one thing Sameer, kisi ko jealous feel karwa ke hum kabhi khush nahi reh sakte hai. If we're happy together, we don't have to show it to the world, to those who are crueler than enemies. You could have asked me before sending him our pictures." Naina said with acrimony in her tone, and Sameer agreed to her point. If he wouldn't have done that stupidity to prove that He was far better than him, Vivaan might haven't played a charade with his ex-girlfriend to trap her, and then make a misconception between them.

"You're right! I was a fool at that time, I thought Vivaan ko jala kar mujhe sukoon milega, aur mujhe mila bhi...but that was only a temporary sukoon. Karma played its game and hit me hard...I feel ashamed of my previous mistake, but didn't he deserve that?" Sameer spoke with a rueful expression, and His wife looked at him in utmost astonishment as even after getting the taste of his own medicine, he was claiming that Vivaan deserved all that shit?

Naina lost her calm, and bellowed at him - "Are you ok? What are you saying?? Abhi just maine tumhe kaha that making someone feel jealous isn't good and acceptable. You have to be mature Sameer, I told you several times that I don't like posting our romantic pictures anywhere on social media platforms but you never listen to me...I even warned you on our 3rd month engagement night that don't dare to send such images to Vivaan, but tum meri sunte kaha ho? Do you even know why I wasn't smiling on our wedding day? Because usi raat mujhe Vivaan ka call aaya tha and He told me everything...also in one of the screenshots I saw our intimate picture, jo sirf mere aur tumhare paas hai."

"Ok cool! I admit that it was my mistake, and aaj ke baad aisa kabhi nahi hoga...will you please stop mentioning his name?" Sameer asked her in a slightly irritated tone, and She rolled her eyes before nodding her head in agreement.

"Thank God." He muttered relaxedly while placing his palm on his heart, and Naina gave a "Dramebaaz Kahi Ka." Look to her husband.

"So finally we're back to normal," Sameer said excitedly, and Naina hummed.

"Yes! Yeh do din bahut excruciating the." She mumbled with a relieved smile, and He nodded his head in acknowledgment.

"Promise me, you'll not repeat your mistake. I don't wanna lose you, baby...please don't ever hide anything from me, chahe koi bhi baat ho sidha aake mujhe batana. We might fight or perhaps have days without talking to each other, but at last, we will mend our ways. Because I genuinely love you a lot, and I can't even imagine my life without you." Naina held his hands gently and confessed her feelings with a solemn face. Sameer promised his wife through his intense eyes that he would never break her trust, and will share things with her.