Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Today was the last day of Practice, and Sameer and his squad were going to dance together. They all were waiting for the renowned Late-Comer Bhavin Gandhi. Naina was also there, hence her fiance wanted her to be in front of him so that He could dance enthusiastically. She was sitting on the square cube-shaped comfortable chair, Yashvi was playing a game on her phone, Sameer was chatting with Viranch...and The choreographer was frequently looking up at the clock, wondering how much time this group of irresponsible people would waste?

"Itna toh koi Donald Trump ka wait nahi karta hoga, jitna tum log sab mujhse karwa rahe ho." The choreographer said annoyingly.

"Kisi ne mujh haseen ko yaad kiya?" Bhavin made his entry into the dance studio with a heroic smile, and Everyone looked back at him exasperatedly.

But what freaked out Naina was the female doggy standing beside Bhavin. OMG! How could this happen? She fearfully glanced at her fiance, who was scolding Bhavin for arriving pretty late. Yashvi knelt in front of the cute animal and cuddled with her feathery body. Naina couldn't believe everyone here wasn't afraid of dogs...How should she escape from this maze? Sameer accidentally swerved his head in her direction and saw her shivering with dread at seeing Falguni.

"Kya hua baby?" Sameer asked her in perplexity.

"Umm...nothing," Naina said with a forceful smile. All the time her scared-like-kitten eyes were stuck on Falguni, who was jumping upwards to draw the attention of Bhavin towards her.

"I wanna tell you something in private, please come out of the studio." Naina messaged her fiance, and Sameer immediately opened his phone, read her text, and nodded his head in agreement.

"Ok guys! I'll catch you soon. Need to attend an important call." He made an excuse to his friends and gestured to Naina to leave the studio along with him.

"Mujhe bhi yaad aaya, I need to call my designer to ask if lehenga ready hua ya nahi." She said with a small smile and instantly scooted away.

"What happened Jaan?" Sameer asked her, as soon as they were alone.

"Pehle promise karo mazak nahi banaoge," Naina said panicking.

"No Jaan, I promise...main mazak bilkul nahi banauga, now tell me, what happened?" He asked her with a sincere smile.

"Actually...mujhe...mujhe ummm kaise batau." Naina was fiddling with her fingers, and the way She was stammering was an indication that the matter was either serious or She was making a mountain out of a molehill.

"I am afraid of dogs." She finally expressed her fear regarding dogs, and Sameer stared at her bothered expression with a calm face.

But soon, The atmosphere was filled with the noise of his laughter, as He failed miserably in restraining his laugh at seeing her freaked out face. Naina angrily looked at her fiance, who was having his own entertaining time.

"Maine kaha tha na mazak mat banana." She asked him ragefully.

"Maine sirf yeh promise kiya tha jaan ki main mazak nahi banauga, jo maine sach me nahi banaya...par hasunga bhi nahi aisa kuch mention nahi kiya tha," Sameer replied to her with an innocent smile, and Naina slapped him on his biceps with an Infuriated expression, which inflicted him pain.

"Tune mujhe kabhi bataya kyu nahi." He asked her with a light of amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"Maine kya University se top kiya hai jo sabko batau," Naina answered him with a frenzied visage, and Sameer understood that his fiance has lost control over her brain.