Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Today was their last day on Honeymoon, and Naina couldn't believe it. She had fun and laughter in abundance with the company of her husband. He made sure to provide her with everything from comfort to her favorite food. No doubt why her mother forced her to agree to her decision. She chose the right man for her daughter. Naina smiled slowly, and now they were heading to the most renowned and decent place of Lonavala. Sameer put sunglasses to cover his burning eyes and hummed a song mirthfully.

"Sagar sang kinare hai phoolon sang bahare hai, aise hi tum mere ho aur hum tumhare hai." Sameer was singing aloud romantically, making Naina grin ear to ear. She listened to him keenly, while he continued torturing her with his voice.

"Tere Bin Suni Suni Hain Baahein. Tere Bin Pyaasi Pyaasi Nigaahein...Tere Bin Bin Asar Meri Aahein! Aashiq banaya...aashiq banaya...aashiq banaya aapne." He placed his palm on her warm cheek and looked at her with a sweet smile.

"Bas karo aashiqui ab," Naina said normally.

"Abhi tak shuru kaha ki hai meri jaan." Sameer winked at her through the Ray-Ban sunglasses.

"Toh Itne din se fir tumhari aatma mere saath romance kar rahi hain kya?" She questioned him with a strict visage, and He immediately crafted a pout on his lips.

"Ab tu itni beautiful lag kar meri jaan legi...toh romance karne meri aatma ko hi aana padega na," Sameer replied to her with a lopsided smile and moved the wheels gently on the potholes-free road.

"Acha yeh sab chodo...I wanted to ask you something." Naina showed urgency, and He nodded.

"Jaha hum ruke hue the I mean humare bungalow me...wahan ki pooja hogayi haina?" The moment She questioned him. He started to chew his lips, his way of showing tension.

"Why your silence is indicating to me ki Poojan nahi hui hai?" Naina asked him with a horrified expression, and Sameer nodded his head in yes.

"What?" She almost jumped on her seat.

"Woh Papa ne hi mujhe keys di thi is bungalow ki...and even I forgot to remind him ki Pooja abhi baki hai, and we can't go there. I am sorry." Sameer said with a genuine look of grief, and His wife softened her tone - "I am not worried about anyone else...but Mummy ji...unka reaction pata nahi kaisa hoga. She will blame me."

"Yaar! tujhe kya meri mummy Beta movie me Anil Kapoor ki sauteli maa ki tarah lagti hai? I know She is a little strict, but woh toh sab hoti hai isme kya hua?" He spoke annoyingly and focused on the road.

"Leave! Tumhe samjh me aanewali hai nahi meri baat, khamakha ladai ho jayegi." Naina said in a low voice, and Sameer shook his head in disbelief, along with commenting - "Bahu aakhir Bahu hoti hai...saas kitni bhi achi rahegi na toh bhi bahu ko unme fault nazar aayegi."

"Shut up...jitne taane maine unke sune haina, uska tum aadha bhi na suno meri mummy se," Naina remarked.

"Kyu sunu? Maine aisa kya kaam kiya hai jiske liye my mother-in-law will taunt me." He said normally, and his tone sounded confident.

"Toh maine kaunsi galti ki hai jo taane sunu? Tum meri mummy agar ek line bhi bol degi na toh bhi nahi sunoge. I am sure...aur main tumhari mummy ke din raat taane sunu just because She is your mother?" Naina said as a matter of fact, and Sameer started to avoid replying to her. She is being rebellious now, and also adamant about proving her points right.

"Stop it." He uttered, in a firm tone.

"Fine...but don't think I am provoking you against your mom. I never mean that, it's just that I want you to know how much I'm enduring for the sake of your happiness." Naina spoke with a composed smile and held his fingers, to which Her husband reacted in a slightly negative way. He just drew back his hand and remained silent.