Chapter - 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"Anyway, tumne jo maine perfume diya tha woh use kiya?" Sameer asked her with an eager smile.

"Umm nahi, actually time hi nahi mila...main uthi bahut late due to tiredness." Naina said with a weak smile, and He nodded his head in understanding.

"Acha, if you don't mind can I make you wear those studs?" He looked at her expectantly, and her heart started to beat violently. She remembered how she left the hamper with Prachi, and came into her room to sleep.

Oh No! What should she do now?

"What happened?" Sameer asked her in a soft voice.

"Umm nothing, actually I wanna wear those earrings on special occasions." Naina tried to change his mind, and He mildly touched her warm cheek, and said in a husky voice - "Today isn't a special day for you? Humara rishta official hogaya...our God Dhana ceremony went smoothly without issues."

"I know, but mujhe aapke birthday par pehen na hai...Please." She requested.

"Acha fine, no problem...at least give me your new phone. Tumne sim card dal diya na?" Sameer asked her with an alarmed look, and Naina shook her head embarrassedly.

"Never mind! Main sab set up kar lunga...let's sit down." He said with a calm smile, and sat down on the bed.

Naina nervously brought her old phone, and the new one given by her fiance. Thank God she carried the phone with her while leaving his house, she removed the second sim card, and transferred it to Apple iPhone...Sameer was excited to save his number in her contact list, but his excitement dwindled down when He noticed that She even had another number under her name. Naina looked at him, and announced - "Done."

"Yeah! Tumhare paas aur ek number hai?" He asked her with a wool of agitation enveloping in his eyes.

"Yup! I use one number for working purposes...aur dusra wala family and friends ke liye hai jo maine is new phone me transfer kar diya hai." Naina throws light on his confusion, and Sameer acknowledges her words quickly.

"Oh acha...tumne sare numbers ki copy rakhi haina?" He questioned.

"Haan, waise bhi mera sab kuch Google account se connected hai so don't worry." She said with a calm smile.

"Great! So do you use Instagram or snapchat?" Sameer asked her.

"I don't use snapchat, I used to do it back in college. But I have an account on both Instagram and Facebook." Naina explained.

"Ok cool! Give me your username, I will add you." He apprised her.

"Sure." She told him her Instagram username, and Sameer sent her a follow request.

"Nice Profile Picture." He commented.

"Thank You! Jab main apni friend ki shadi me gayi thi tab click kiya tha yeh picture. 2 years pehle probably." Naina said with a dreamy smile, as She remembered how she and Vivaan had a wonderful time together in the wedding, and how much their friends teased them for always clinging onto one another.

"Oh...I must say, you have a great fan following...1668 followers. Not bad, and you're following sirf 300 people? Attitude haan." He spoke with a lopsided smile, and She said softly - "Haha no, actually main sirf knowns ko follow karti hoon...baki sab toh mostly ya toh mere clients hoge ya unknowns."

"Then why do you add unknown people if you don't want to follow them? You should just keep your circle limited Naina...mera hi profile dekh lo, I just have 480 followers, because I don't like adding strangers in my list, it's not that I don't trust them, but I love to keep my life private and confidential." Sameer enlightened Naina to secure her account, and keep it available for only exclusive people, whom She can trust wholly.