Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Sameer put her dainty body down on the opulent sofa, and He sat next to her exhausted frame. He took out his phone, and suggested - "Let's take a selfie."

"What? But why?" Naina looked at him in shock, as She knew how horrible she was looking right now because of long traveling, and also for not getting to comb her hair even for one time.

"Areyy! Kya hua isme? I wanna take the first selfie from our honeymoon." He said casually, and She shook her head violently.

"No Sameer, halat dekho meri. I am not looking less than Annabelle." She spoke with a silent plea in her eyes, and Her husband just chuckled softly.

"I love this Annabelle." Sameer kissed her cheek, and requested her - "Please jaan...ek selfie lete haina."

"Fine...but let me comb my hair." Naina gently brushed her fingers through her tangled tresses, and Sameer put aside the bunch of her hair, making her confused.

"You look more beautiful when this mangalsutra is explicitly visible on your skin." He said in a hoarse voice, and unknowingly her cheeks switched into an intense red color.

Sameer rightfully put his hand over her shoulder, and Naina's cheek brushed against his rough ones as they posed for their First Selfie after marriage. He even wanted to kiss her lips for an intimate picture, but She refused. She knew her husband would unquestionably send this picture to her ex-fiance. After all, he needs to prove to him how delighted he is after conquering her. Sameer was enormously disappointed, why does his wife always object to such approachable opportunities and ideas? He was about to get up when a gentle clasp around his wrist softened his enraged eyes. He looked down at Naina, and She gestured to him to sit back.

"Why do you get angry over such small things?" She asked him as calmly as she could to pacify him.

"We're a married couple. Right? Then what is the harm of taking romantic pictures? Log toh videos bhi banate hai aaj kal, kitni sari ladkiya khud unke husbands se kehti hai ki chalo koi romantic reel banate hai. And here you're not even ready to take such a close picture with me." Sameer expressed his disappointment with a look of revulsion in his eyes.

"Why do you always compare me with others? I am not an object. I am a human...and it's my right to say NO to you." Naina said angrily, and her facial expressions were solemn.

"Ok...as you wish." He uttered, with a composed look.

"Mummy ji ko call kar ke inform kar dena we have reached safely." She said with a blank face, and He nodded his head.

Naina knew her husband wouldn't talk to her now, not either. She was dying to get his attention. If he wasn't mature enough to accept her denial then it is not her problem. Every time she won't agree to all his rubbish and unnecessary ideas...sometimes he has to even take a NO as an answer. That's how a relationship works where both the partners understand one another's feelings and thoughts. She sighed deeply and took out the bag of baked cookies and pastries. She completely forgot to have them during their road journey. Sameer looked at his wife innocently munching on the chocolate chip biscuit, and her overloaded cuteness melted him.

"Do you want?" Naina offered him a piece of strawberry cream cheese biscuit.

"No." He refused in a sharp tone.

"Ok! I will tell Kanisha Di...tumne unka itna pyar se banaya hua biscuit bhi nahi khaya." She said with a lopsided smile and continued cropping on the crunchy, milky cookies. It tasted undoubtedly delectable. Indeed Kanisha is the sweetest and most caring sister-in-law.