Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿

Aashna, Heet, and Prisha all were silently sitting in front of Naina, they didn't know what solution they should discern to pull back their best friend out of this tangle of forced marriage. They knew how much Naina loved Vivaan, and through which struggle and complications She had gone for him. They really wanted to vanish the warm liquid which was framing her beautiful eyes. They wanted to let her know that tears just make a person feel weak and defeated...and She is a strong girl. She can kick off all the problems and burdens with a brave smile on her face.

"Tujhe shadi nahi karni...par tujhe karni padh rahi hai because of your mom dad?" Heet asked her with a confused face, and Naina immediately nodded her head in agreement.

"Iska toh ekdum simple solution hai re...don't give attention to your fiance, usko ignore kar, uske calls late utha...us se romantic baatein karne ki jagah use bore kar tu bakwas suna ke...make him feel that you are not interested in him. Dekhna tu ek hafte ke andar woh khud yeh rishta tod denga...Yeh Heet Shobhawat ki guarantee hain." He said with a proud smile, and The trio looked at him in disquiet.

"Agar usne yeh baat sabko bata di toh?" Prisha asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Arey I know boys yaar, woh log aisi baatein nahi batate because of their male ego. Agar un logo ne aisi baatein batayi toh sab kya sochege ladke ko ignore mara ladki ne...aisa kya kiya hoga isne jo ladki ne isko bhaav hi nahi diya. So don't worry, he will not say anything." Heet sounded too confident and firm about his idea, but Naina didn't want to hurt Sameer's feelings by avoiding him, but isn't it a better option rather than spending her whole life as a so-called wife of him? At least their life will be saved from getting ruined completely.

"Par main kyu hurt karu Sameer ko? Uski kya fault hai?" Naina asked her childhood friend with an unsettled expression.

"Toh teri bhi kya fault hai? Tu kyu kar rahi hai itna bada compromise? If agar tu yeh rishta abhi nahi todegi na toh aage jake aur hurt hoga Sameer ko...aur tujhe bhi, don't delay this matter further. Jo ban pata hai tujhse woh kar, but don't try to adjust with your life." Heet placed his hand on her shoulder in a friendly manner, and his eyes seemed genuinely concerned for her state.

"Hmm...2 din baad function hai unke ghar, unhone mujhe red lehenga pehen ne kaha hai." She said with a weak face, and Aashna suggested - "Perfect, don't wear red lehenga...koi dusra colour pehen le, is se Sameer gussa ho jayega and he will find you an irresponsible person."

"But he will feel bad. I don't want to hurt him because of my problem." Naina defy to approve their suggestion, and Prisha said in a soft voice - "I know...we are doing wrong with that poor guy, but agar tu uski hopes badhayegi uski saari baatein maan kar then it will become more difficult for you to call off this engagement. That's why we want you to do everything opposite to his words."

"Prisha is right, kisi ko false hopes dene se acha unhe starting se hi aisa feel karwao that you aren't meant for them. It will give them less pain." Heet spoke philosophically, and Naina was in deep confusion. She wasn't able to understand why, irrespective of disliking Sameer, she didn't want to give him a little sorrow intentionally.

"Ok, I will try." She uttered, with a disoriented face.

"Good Job...don't worry, sab theek ho jayega. We are with you." They hugged her gently, and Naina felt a little better.

"Tum sab parsu subah ready hoke aa jana mere ghar...and Prisha, you have to come to my place tomorrow night. Mummy ne tujhe meri mehendi nikal ne ka order diya hai." Naina informed them with a plain face, and Prisha readily nodded her head in approval.

"Done jaaneman...main kal raat aa jaugi." Prisha patted her cheek.

    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••