Chapter - 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

The next day Naina woke up quite early as She set an alarm clock to check Sameer's body temperature if it had fallen off or was still high. She hopefully placed her palm on his forehead and felt that the heat was lesser than last night. She sighed in relief and placed a kiss on his cheek. Sameer sensed a disturbance in his sleep, and so He opened his drowsy eyes only to find his wife lovingly worshiping his charming features.

"Good Morning...baby ki neend puri hogayi?" Naina realized that her child was awake by now, and was staring at her intently.

"Yes! What about you?" Sameer asked her in a soft voice while stretching his hands lazily in the air.

"Haan Ji...tumhara bukhar check karne ke liye mujhe alarm lagani padhi because I know myself. Ek baar so gayi toh fir 8/9 baje se pehle nahi uthugi." Naina said with a cute smile, and He looked at the antique wall clock with a raised eyebrow, only to realize that it was 7:30 Am.

"Half an hour toh jaldi uthi hai sirf." He remarked.

"Haan toh? Woh bhi mere liye zyada hi hai, bande ki feelings dekho na." She said dramatically.

"Whatever," Sameer muttered angrily and tried to sleep again.

"Tum so jao...and aaj no office. Ok?" Naina lovingly cupped his chin, and He gave a scowl expression.

"For what? I am fine." He said in a low voice.

"Dikh raha hai...isliye toh 3 blanket odh kar soye ho." She commented with a lopsided smile, and He felt embarrassed.

"Itna strong baby banne ki zarurat nahi hai ab...tumhari biwi ke saamne tum apni weakness dikha sakte ho. I won't judge." Naina placed her palm on his right cheek while roaming her fingers gently through the softness of his uncombed hair.

"Apni weakness dikhayi isliye toh aaj itna dard seh raha hoon," Sameer said with a painful smile.

"Toh chalo aaj main bhi tumhe apni ek weakness bata deti hoon." She spoke with a solemn countenance, and now He turned all his attention to her words and expressions.

Naina gloomily looked at the vacant wall in front of her, and then at her impatient husband, and started to speak in a regretful tone - "Meri weakness yeh hai ki main jaldi kisi ke bhi baaton me aa jati hoon...koi sorry bole toh maan jati hoon, koi request kare toh mana nahi kar pati...bachpan se yahi aadat hai meri, aur aaj bhi wahi ki wahi stupid Naina hoon main jise emotions me aake kuch samjh nahi aata. Agar mera nature itna kind nahi hota toh shayad Vivaan ko kabhi reply bhi nahi deti main, in fact, maine toh use humari engagement cancel hone ke baad bhi block nahi kiya kabhi baki ladkiyo ki tarah. I'm different Sameer, and I know mera dil bahut soft hai...bahut jaldi trap ho jati hoon main kisi ke bhi conspiracy me."

"Why don't you try to change your habit? Why do you allow those ungrateful people to ruin the peace of your life? Be strong, Naina...tune hi kaha tha na mujhe tu dil se nahi dimag se sochti hai, fir aisa kaise ho sakta hai?" Sameer asked her with an amazed face, and She chuckled bitterly.

"Haan sochti hoon, but sirf dusre mamlo me...jinse main pyar karti hoon, jo mere dil ke behadh kareeb hai, unke saath main practical insaan banke nahi rehti. Main badal na chahti hoon apni is aadat ko, but I can't...I tried several times to convince myself ki Naina ab change ho jaa, don't get fooled by your enemies in the form of a human. You won't even realize when they'll attack you from behind." Naina said with a sorrowful smile and remembered how Vivaan used saccharine words to block the rooms of her brain.

"Anyway! Let's not talk about bad things, we should be away from negative thoughts and feelings. So, now you sleep well...I'll prepare breakfast for everyone." She changed the topic to control her tears, which were on the threshold of falling. She lightly patted his unshaved cheek and got off the bed.