Chapter - 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The place was beautifully designed with the ropes of radiating lights, the path was filled with the gentle petals of roses...and containers of fireflies were aligned at every corner. Naina astonishingly walked ahead, simultaneously holding her gown from either side. There was a small tent which looked like a castle. She smiled in surprise when she was taken to the complete New World. The tent had everything which could make this night a Perfect Romantic Date. Sameer has organized one small wooden table probably for dinner, and the cushions were placed on the soft quilt, so that they could enjoy their night by cuddling in each other's arms. This was such a considerable idea, how could he arrange every tiny thing so wonderfully? She thought, and mentally appreciated his efforts to make her feel special. Sameer came inside once his fiance was done exploring the entire arrangements, and his smile widened seeing her delightful eyes. This was the sign She liked his preparations, and didn't find it boring and unnecessary.

"So Beautiful." Naina exclaimed with a sweet smile.

"Thanks!" He blinked his eyes.

"Itna sab karne me toh kaafi time gaya hoga...I mean pehle itna sochna, fir place search karna, fir itna organize karna." She said surprisingly, as She never planned such a beautiful date even when She was in a relationship with Vivaan.

"Efforts se hi toh apne khush hote hai meri jaan." Sameer lovingly cupped her face.

"Right, toh yahan dinner aayega ya fir humein banana hai?" Naina asked him with a sheepish smile.

"Of course aayega, in fact aa hi raha hoga...maine tumhe pickup karne se pehle inform kar diya tha ki is jagah par humein 9 baje tak dinner chahiye hai." Sameer informed her with a casual smile, and She sighed in relief. She was in no mood to cook maggie or something easy.

"Toh aap yeh shirt hi pehen ne wale hai?" She asked him awkwardly.

"Tum chahti ho main change karu?" He looked at her intensely.

"Umm nahi." Naina answered him in a low voice.

"Pakka?" Sameer hooked his finger under her chin, and stared at her deceitful eyes.

"Haan." She replied to him hesitantly.

"Waise bhi mujhe change nahi karna tha, I was feeling lazy." He said in a cute way, and giggled silently.

"Lazy? Main toh din me das baar change kar sakti hoon." Naina uttered, with an astounded smile.

"Koi baat nahi, I will change this habit of yours after our marriage." Sameer placed his hand on her lower back, and said in a husky voice.

"How?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Main tumhe mauka hi nahi dunga change karne ka. We will cuddle all day." He shared his post marriage plans with his fiance in a gruff tone, and slowly leaned closer to her trembling lips.

"Shadi se pehle sab yahi kehte hain, but honeymoon se aane ke baad sara pyaar udd jata hai." Naina said as a matter of fact, and Sameer gently tucked away her flying hair strand, and spoke - "Shayad tum sahi ho, par mera romance ka flavor tumhe lifetime tak milega. That's my guarantee."

"We will see that later." She uttered, in a meek tone, as gradually his breath was turning erratic with the blend of warmness.

"Sameer." Naina took out his name urgently.

"Umm yeah...you sit down, I will ask the delivery boy kaha reh gaya." Sameer reluctantly released her from his hold, and went out of the mini-tent.