"The day before yesterday, Doctor Bai and Meng Manglong went straight back to the Meng family." Yu Baoyuan picked out a few cabbages at random." Dr. Bai's aura was full of energy, and with the support of the current Meng family's husband and husband, he was so frightened that the Meng family didn't dare to let go of their farts, and directly confirmed their status as the first daughter-in-law of the Meng family."

    Lu Yang slammed his mouth and said, "Xiao Bai is really a fucking bull."

    "After Dr. Bai finished speaking, Meng Manglong deliberately frightened a few words, and the Meng family calmed down," Yu Baoyuan laughed, "about the child, They also announced on the spot that they had confirmed the child they were going to adopt, and it was considered a three-person family. Now the dog food we have is delicious."

    Lu Yang cut it enviously, turned his head and saw the kitchen cabinet in front of him. There was a sturdy but brightly dressed fierce man standing beside him.

    He took a closer look, who was it if it wasn't Xiong Wudan!

    Yu Baoyuan obviously found it too, and leaned into Lu Yang's ear: "This seems to be the sister Tianxiang you said."

    Lu Yang pouted in disgust, and Xiong Wudan also turned around, wearing a pair of dark green sunglasses, Standing there like a fly.

    "Isn't this a little saucy chicken," Xiong Wudan walked over with his fat legs straddling him, "Stop harassing President Lu? Finally have self-awareness?

    " Young Master Pig squeaks for me. Do you think Mr. Lu can like you? Stop making a fuss, find someone to pee and wake you up! "

    Xiong Wudan's face sank: "Are you looking for a fight?"

    "You don't have a helper today, come on, I'll tear you apart to the point that you can't have sex!"

    "It's crazy, I'm going to break your ass-eyes into a bloodbath one day, you wait for me! "Speaking, this fierce and motherly man stared at the bull's eye angrily, and walked away on his red leather shoes.

    Lu Yang pointed his middle finger behind him, and went to the counter with Yu Baoyuan to check out with disdain.

    "This Xiong Wudan is very interesting," Yu Baoyuan said while pushing the shopping cart, "I just look at my mother."

    "It's not just a mother, she's a makeup queen," Lu Yang pouted, "Watching "Country Love" in the middle of the night Have you ever seen a man who burst into tears? Have you ever seen a man who jerk off himself with an orchid finger? I have seen it, it is this bear peony."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "interesting.

    " After walking and chatting, after paying the bill, Lu Yang drove back to the apartment.

    In the past, Yu Baoyuan celebrated the New Year alone, so it was not interesting to live alone every year. But this year, there was another Lu Yang, and the situation was different. Lu Yang, this little saucy chicken, gnaws and gnaws very hard, from celebrity gossip about social hotspots, to Teddy from Aunt Li's house next door, and caught a wild cat on the balcony a few times yesterday, all shaking clean. In the lonely years in the past, this year, because of Lu Yang's existence, the house seemed to be equipped with a loudspeaker, and it was too noisy. But that's fine, Yu Baoyuan thought warmly while cooking, that with someone to accompany him, he always felt much more at ease.

    He put a dish of braised prawns on a plate, and then put on an apron, with a bulging belly, and brought the braised prawns to the dinner table. Lu Yangna P was amazed by the aroma of the shrimp, when a knock on the door rang.

    Yu Baoyuan was still wearing his apron: "I'll open the door."

    After that, he walked to the door and opened it to take a look.

    Jiang Hao.

    Jiang Hao's hair seems to have grown a little longer, and there are short broken bangs on his forehead, which makes him more energetic and heroic. He was smiling brightly, with his white teeth: "Baoyuan."

    "You're here," Yu Baoyuan suddenly remembered what Jiang Hao said a few days ago to come to accompany him for the New Year, "It's cold outside, come in quickly. Okay."

    Jiang Hao responded, approached the room and closed the door. He changed his slippers at the entrance and entered the living room.

    Several cooked dishes on the dining table wafted out the rich aroma, which poured into Jiang Hao's nostrils. Yu Baoyuan walked ahead, turned slightly and said, "You sit down for a while, and you can eat it later. Do you want to drink something first?"

    Jiang Hao smiled slightly, and his tone was a little coquettish: "I think Drink coffee, you can make it for me, okay?"