I heard you died

Same day, the cemetery

-He was a good man. Such a shame he passed away so young, said the red hair man.

-He was a pain in the ass, replied Minho.

-Now don't be like that. He was a great leader. A genius if I dare to say.

-Even dead your mouth won't stop babbling, Minho rolled his eyes.

-What? Can't I have my moment of peace? Let me die being appreciated, the man smirked.

-You're still annoying, Bang Chan. Dead or alive.

Chan laughed amused of the graves he had in front of him.

-To make us graves after they killed us. Hypocrites.

Back to the day Chan got shot

Hyunjin decided to go to see with his eyes what happened. He climbed the stairs and opened the door to the roof.

He saw a body laying in blood and a lump formed in his throat. He got closer scared and recognised the blood curles now soaked in the red liquid.

-Boss! Boss! Come on, don't do this to us! It's not fucking funny! he yelled out of pure desperation.

-Dog, please come here! He needs you!

Jeongin followed the command and in a wink of an eye he reached them.

He kneeled down next to Chan and with his hand took the bangs off of his sweaty forehead.

-Chris, please! Can you hear me? he asked with a shaky voice.

Chan's eyes were opened, but empty. He couldn't see or hear anything.

Jeongin took of his jacket and put it on the wound, then pressed with all his force on that spot.

When he saw he doesn't have enough force, he put his knee on top of it and pressed harder.

Hyunjin was watching the scene terrified.

-Is he gonna die? he asked, his voice breaking at the end.

-I'M TRYING, OK? I'M FUCKING TRYING! HE IS LOSING BLOOD AND I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT IN HERE TO SAVE HIM!

Jeongin's outburst made Hyunjin understand what Chan did mean for the boy.

-Chris, look at me! Chris, for God's sake! You cannot leave me alone! Not like that! the maknae cried out loud. Please! I'm begging you!

-Can't we take him to the shelter? asked Hyunjin trying to help.

-It will take too long. He won't make it until then. I need a silent place to work in.

-What about the old hideout. No one will search for us there if they think we're dead.

-We can't carry him there. We don't have a stretcher and he needs to stay in this position.

Hyunjin called Changbin there and took off his his jacket. He tied it with Changbin's and improved a stretcher.

He put Chan slowly on the clothing peaces and, with Changbin's help, they took him to the tank under the other members' scared looks.

Seungmin was driving the tank, so he wasn't forced to look at the scene, but he coud hear everyone else calling Chan.

Minho covered Jisung and Felix's eyes and kept them beside them to stop them shaking. He didn't want them to see the amount of blood Chan was losing.

Jeongin was covered in the hot liquid up to his sleeves, working carefully to keep Chan alive.