Broken

The door opened revealing Minho with a plate of food. Hyunjin haven't got a wink of sleep all night. His hair was messy, his face so tired.

-Morning! How you're feeling?

-Worst. I'm not sure how long it's gonna take this time.

Minho only hummed in response, handing Hyunjin the hot food.

-I'm not hungry.

-Yes, you are. You don't have to starve yourself as a punishment. Hyunjin sit down on the floor, his back on the wall, with his head down.

-You don't understand...I scared him...I'm a monster. I'm crazy.

Minho punched the wall, right next to Hyunjin making him flinch in fear.

-To be crazy doesn't automatically makes you a monster. I know more about it than you know.

-Hyung, I didn't want to anger you...

-I'm a psychopath after all...smiled sadly Minho before leaving the room.

Instead of locking the door, Minho throw it to Jeongin, making him a sign to keep it quiet. Jeongin mouthed a "Thank you!", then pressed slowly the door manner, pushing it open.

-I tought Chan didn't let you in, said Hyunjin still on the floor.

-He didn't. Minho hyung did. I'm here to treat you, so sit on the bed!

Hyunjin did as he was told, not questioning a thing. Jeongin took his equipment and sit next to him.

-Now strip!

Hyunjin turned around with a disgusted face.

-I'm sorry?

-How am I supposed to treat your wounds if you're not taking your shirt off? replied Jeongin with an annoyed face.

-Aren't you the one who drooled at the view of Chan's body? Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

-First of all, he was faced towards me, so I was looking at his tiddies. Second, I'm into big tiddies men. And third, calling me "dog" everyday is not hot.

With that explanation, Hyunjin sighed and revealed his back. Jeongin trailed his fingers along the wounds to watch Hyunjin's pain reaction. Then he started treating them.

-There is not that bad, but you need to rest for a few days. I heard you got these by saving Felix.

-Yeah...

-He is worried, you know?

-I yelled at him.

-So what? You yell at me all the time and you don't see me crying.

-Felix is sensitive. I don't want to hurt him.

Jeongin stood up, packing his stuff.

-Sorry to tell you that, but you're confessing all of this to the wrong person. Whether Felix will accept you or not, it's his decision and only his.

With that said, Jeongin left the room, locking the door behind him.

Hyunjin dressed himself, button by button, his mind focusing on what Jeongin just said to him. He heard the door cracking open once again. He was already tired of company. He stood up annoyed, his back facing the door.

-You're gonna get in trouble if Chan gets you, Jeongin. Be a good dog and leave-

When he turned around, his eyes met with Felix's. Hyunjin froze in his place. Felix closed the door behind him, his eyes wandering along the room. He saw the bed untouched, the food on the floor and the clothes everywhere. The dots connected in his head, realising how bad Hyunjin's state actually was.

-How did you get in?

-I stole the key from Jeongin's pocket, Felix gulped.

-You will get in trouble.

-I don't care. I want to see how you feel. You're hurt because of me, so I'm worried.

-I'm good, now go! You shouldn't be here.

-I'm not leaving until I make sure you eat and sleep. You don't look good at all. Just let me help-

-Please go! Hyunjin yelped. Please, just go!

Felix did the exact opposite, approaching a crying Hyunjin slwoly leaning on the wall and falling on the floor, hugging his knees. Felix put his hand on his shoulder, which made Hyunjin cry more.

-You shouldn't be here. I am broken.

-No, you're not, Felix whispered trying to soothe him.

-Yes, I am...

_______________
I know it's short, but I have to study. Next chapters will be about Hyunjin's backstory. Hope you're ready!