The plan

-Where are my members? Chaeryeong!

The girl wasn't answering. Just fast walking towards the backdoor of the building.

Chan grabbed her by the wrist and stopped her.

-Answer me!

-Some of them are here.

-Some of them? I told you not to interfere. Why are you doing this?

-We've got a plan, ok? We need you on the roof of the other building. Right where Soobin is, she said pointing to the latter.

They managed to get out of the building and met with Kai and Beomgyu who were fighting with some police officers.

TXT were raised to be experts in manipulating old traditional weapons. Which explained Soobin's bow and Yeonjun's nunchaku.

Beomgyu had a special weapon that cause him some problems the very first day, but after a lot of training he became unstoppable. A sharp blade connected to his wrist with a chain.

He was also very good at stealing. Not money, but weapons. He could disarm the opponent in seconds.

Kai received the ring swords. With a precision like Soobin's, he was perfect for controlling them. Of course, he cut himself a billion times trying to catch them, but the moment he learned how to do it without injuring himself, he became able to behead at least three people in a row.

Chaeryeong got back to gather Yeji and the others, while Chan went with Kai and Beomgyu.

Namjoon rose on his feet eventually and walked slowly towards the door when he saw Yeji walking to the archives room.

-Hey! Stop her! he yelled to a cop that was trying to calm down the people.

The cop grabbed harshly Yeji by the arm and dragged her closer.

Both of them were turned around, so Namjoon didn't really saw their faces. He just assumed who they were by their clothes.

The cop took Yeji and walked past the crowd.

-You're grip is too strong. It's hurting me.

-I had to be credible, right? said Hyunjin adjusting his cap to cover his face. And don't pretend like others were gentle. You'd be lucky to have a man like me.

-I'm into thick tights tho, replied Jisung smirking.

"You, guys, known I can hear you, right?" uttered Felix through the ear piece.

"We all can" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Stopped chatting and respect the plan" the hacker added.

Hyunjin and Jisung entered the archives room when they saw Jin guarding the files.

Hyunjin pushed Jisung in the wall in order for both of them to hid before getting noticed.

Felix was in the fan watching them from up.

"Hyung, a little help?" he talked in the ear piece.

Changbin was behind a bookcase, wearing a judge attire for his undercover.

Taehyun was with him, taking care of the officers with his sword. He was basically the only member trustful enough to get the sword as his weapon.

At Changbin's signal they both pushed the bookcase making it fall on Jin. Hyunjin and Jisung started looking for the documents until the policeman would wake up.

Meanwhile Seungmin, Minho and Jeongin were inside the tank heading to the police station.

-Aren't you a little sad that we're about to destroy your former job place? asked Seungmin driving the tank.

-Not at all. I didn't care about it. I just needed money.

-I hope the others will manage to find the right papers, added Jeongin. And save Chris.

-We're here. Let's get back to business, shall we? said Seungmin smirking. But first, I need to do something.

He got into the control little room and activated the weapons attached to the tank.

With a single push of a buton he blew up all the police cars. He wanted to revenge his van so much that the moment he saw the cars in flames a satisfied smile crept on his face.

He then got back to the others to tell them to start the plan.

Minho and Jeongin were supposed to destroy the police station. It was more about a distraction rather than revenge. The real plan was set to happen on the roof of the building where Soobin was.

-Ready? asked Minho preparing his "kittens".

Jeongin went on the roof of the tank and positioned himself, ready to shoot. Minho threw his bombs in the air, one by one, in the exact angles.

Jeongin shot each one of them, creating an explosion strong enough to set ablaze the whole place.

-Do you think the plan will work? asked Jeongin a little worried.

-We owe Chan this. Even if he likes the idea or not. We need to do this, replied Seungmin taking his laptop on his lap and starting his work.

Minho and Jeongin looked at each other, then sat next to the hacker, watching him work.

-If I can access all the news sites, everyone will see the truth.

-Did you find the other buildings? asked Minho placing his hand on Seungmin's shoulder.

-There is one in Hong Kong as Jackson said, three in Thailand, not sure which areas yet and two hundred in Korea. We need to make people aware of this. Hundreds of children may be trafficked or tortured like Chan has been. We can't let District 9 die alone.

-This spy thing needs to end, added Jeongin staring at the red dots on the map, each one symbolising a District.

___________________

I know it's short, but I needed to split it in more parts, so I can write the next chapter properly.

You're never gonna guess the ending.

By the way, remember how I said every tiktok has spoilers? I put Hyunjin in the police outfit so many times and none of you thought about it.

Thank you for reading!

8 sips of Wine | Stray Kids AU fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara