❤Baby (Smut Hyunlix)

Hyunjin just finished his story and now he's looking at Felix who sits on the edge of the bed with his eyes facing the floor.

-If you wanna curse me, go ahead! I heard them all, says Hyunjin watching Felix's reaction.

-I'm such a hypocrite, Felix mumbles with his hands trough his hair.

He makes eye contact with Hyunjin and looks at him with pity sparkling in his eyes.

-Hyunjin, I'm sorry! I was so focused on my trauma that I didn't even consider that your story can be as bad as mine. I didn't even give you a chance to explain.

Hyunjin is fed up with Felix's apologies. He gets up of the bed and grabs Felix's by his wrist. He drags him all over the room and pins him to the wall holding his arms up above his head.

-Stop apologising! he screamed right in Felix's face.

Felix doesn't even flinch.

-Aren't you afraid of me after all I told you?

-Why would I be? You gave me no reason to be afraid of you.

Hyunjin's face is so close to Felix. He is analysing the younger from head to toe.

-Then why your heart is beating so fast?

Felix's face is red and his eyes are avoiding Hyunjin's gaze. So you are afraid after all... Hyunjin sighes in misery before he feels Felix's thumb wiping the last stains of tears on Hyunjin's face.

-You are beautiful... I'm not afraid of you. I am afraid of what I feel towards you. All your life you've been rejected and abandoned. You don't know why my face is burning because you've never experienced such feeling.

Warning!
The next scenes are mature content! Read it on your own respinsability.
Also, if you choose to skip it, I assure you it won't affect the plot too much. Just keep in mind Hyunlix is a thing now and you'll understand the next chapters perfectly. Thank you!

Felix gets on his tippy toes and kisses Hyunjin without any warning. Hyunjin melts into the touch and puts his arms around Felix's waist.

Then he accepts his fate. Felix brought him to this state no one ever could. No girl or boy could catch his eye. But this freckled blonde did it anyway, making out of Hyunjin a walking mess.

He gets bold and pushes Felix back to the wall, holding his hands above his head in a grip while sneaking his tongue in his mouth.

And Felix is not a Saint either. He lets Hyunjin do whatever he pleases with him. He initiated after all. He is enjoying Hyunjin's dominant side. And he has no intention of hiding it. He smirks in the kiss before remaining breathless. That's Hyunjin's hint to move his lips to Felix's neck.

He starts sucking on Felix's skin, leaving purple marks all over him and making him whimper.

Felix's legs get weak and Hyunjin notices that. He takes him bridely style and throws him on the mattress.

-Are you sure you wanna do this? he asks placing his hand under Felix's chin.

Felix looks at Hyunjin and smiles like he was looking at the most precious person in the universe.

-I trust you'll take care of my body. You're not the kind of person to hurt someone for your own purpose.

-Are you doing this cause you had no one else to do it?

Felix pecks Hyunjin's lips before whispering in his ear:

-I've always wanted you, Hyunjinnie.

Shivers go down Hyunjin's spine. That sweet whisper is like alcohol for him. He is drunk with love and desire.
He helps Felix undress himself, taking off the t-shirt first and throwing it on the floor. Hyunjin gulps while tracing with his fingertips Felix's exposed skin.