Maybe he's still alive...

Minho climbed the stairs in a rush.

Meanwhile Changbin was way in front of him searching for Hyunjin.

The latter was using all his stamina to fight with San and Taehyung. He managed with a kick to disarm Taehyung, but that didn't stop the older to hit Hyunjin over and over in stomach.

San spit on the floor some blood, then grabbed Taehyung by the collar and pushed him aside, the latter falling on the floor right next to his gun.

San went straight to Hyunjin and started strangling him.

Hyunjin's face was all red, with veins climbing on it. His jaw was clenched and his hands were trying to push San. But the latter was tightening his grip, making Hyunjin gasp for the air he couldn't get. His body was turning pale. His legs were moving chaotic.

With his final breath, he positioned his legs and hit San in the abdomen, propelling him on top of Taehyung.

Hyunjin get up abruptly and took a moment to cough, his hand almost ripping his collar.

When he escaped the feeling of suffocation, the others two were ready to jump on him again.

That's when Changbin appeared and put both of them down.

-Hyung! exclaimed Hyung with a muffled voice.

-Hyunjin-ah, you're alright?

Changbin noticed the bruises on Hyunjin's neck and the way he was taking pauses between the words to gasp for air.

-Hyunjin!

The latter whipped his head towards the staircase to meet Minho.

-Hyunjin! It's Felix! You need to go to him!

-What happened....to Felix? asked Hyunjin barely standing on his feet.

-He's dying! yelled Minho genuinely terrified.

Hyunjin rushed to the second floor without minding anymore the pain.

-Changbin, come with me! We need to find Jisung and Jeongin!

Changbin nodded and followed his hyung.

Hyunjin found Felix in the exact place Minho left him, leaning on the wall, laying in a puddle of blood, with his eyes closed.

Hyunjin felt like his stomach drop when he saw him. He crunched down with tears in his eyes and took his hand in his owns.

-Felix...Felix, please wake up!

Hyunjin kissed Felix's hand and tried shaking him awake.

-Please, Felix! I....I can't live without you! You did this to me! You made me love you! Don't you dare leave me like that!

His screams were full of pain. His throat was burning and his neck was covered in veins. He was desperate. His vision became blurry because of the ugly crying.

-Felix, please! I love you! I believe you! I want us to be together! Don't do this to me!

Full of stains of blood and dirty of smoke, Hyunjin was frozen in his spot waiting for a miracle to bring his lover back.

Suddenly Felix's eyes slightly opened.

Hyunjin saw it and tightened his grip on Felix's hand.

-Felix?

The latter looked in Hyunjin's direction and smiled.

-Felix!

As fast as the life was drained from Hyunjin's body the moment he thought he lost everything, that fast he revived when Felix showed him that beautiful smile.