Busan Shelter

Stray Kids' hideout

Hyunjin and Changbin brought Minho to the hideout as Chan told them to.

It took all their strength to keep Minho from killing him, but Changbin managed to hold Minho steady.

-Minho, before you decide what part of my body you want to cut, let me explain, said Chan holding his hands in defence.

-I already know what part I'm gonna cut. And I'm gonna shove it down to your ass! he shouted jerking of Changbin's grip.

-Enough! yelled Chan who just entered the leader mode. Sit! he ordered pointing to the kitchen table.

Hyunjin and Changbin sat down next to Minho to make sure he doesn't kill Chan. Felix sat next to Hyunjin, holding his hand.

-Now explain, leader, started again Minho. Why didn't you let me take Jisung's body home? Why did you sent these two to bring me here? And where is Hoseok hyung with Jeongin's corpse?

Chan sighed tired and took a new phone out of his pocket. He dialled a number and put it to his ear.

-Hey! How are you? Do you need something?

The members looked with disgust at Chan who was talking at the phone while they were mourning three members.

Chan put the phone on the speaker and slided it to the center of the table.

"What do I need? Maybe some money if you would be so kind."

Changbin's eyes opened in shock when he recognised the voice. A tear formed in the corner of his eye.

Hyunjin's mouth opened while Felix tightened his grip on his lover's hand.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows not believing his ears.

Chan enjoyed their reactions and laughed shortly.

-I gave you money last week, Seungmin. What did you do with it anyway?

"I bought a new toy since the van got destroyed. And I'm bored. Your late night calls are just cringe and disgusting."

-I thought you liked the solitude.

"I have my limit. So when are the other two arriving?"

-In about an hour.

"Great. That means I won't be obligated to hear your voice every day. And by the way, I know you put me on the speaker. I'm a hacker, boss. But seriously? Telling them this way? That's evil even for you. Hope you missed me, guys!"

-They sure did, said Chan smirking. You want to talk with someone in particular?

Seungmin didn't even got to answer, cause Felix snatched the phone and ran in his room.

-Seungminnie! he started crying on the phone.

Chan remained in the room with the other three staring at him and throwing invisible knives right in his neck.

-You got three seconds to explain or I'll tear you apart and sew you inside out, threathen Minho held by the collar by Changbin like in a leash.

-The day Seungmin died...started Chan clearing his throat. Hoseok called me to tell me Jin's plan. I told Seungmin to get out of the van as fast as possible and guided him through the sewerage to a car that took him to my shelter in Busan. That's when it a started. I saw the opportunity. If police thought he is dead, they wouldn't hunt him anymore. So I started planning everyone's death. Seungmin agreed and remained there without trying to communicate with you.

-You took the dying idea and the sewerage idea, intrerupted Minho having flashbacks from the day he left the police.

-The next to die was supposed to be Jisung. Unfortunately, something unexpected happened. Jeongin took his things and decided to seek revenge on his own. Jisung saw him and joined him. He explained the plan on their way to the police station and Jeongin complied.