Are you happy?

Busan

Seungmin covered his head with a hoodie and went outside while Jisung and Jeongin were still sleeping.

He didn't tell them about his plans today. He didn't even tell Chan. It wasn't their business to begin with.

He walked a while, watching how people get up to go to work in the early morning.

Then he arrived at an old attraction park, and sat down on a bench waiting for someone.

It was cold. He could basically see his breath. But Seungmin was stubborn in so many ways. He just put his hands in his pockets and bear it.

-Still think you're too cool for a jacket?

Seungmin turned around and met with Jongho holding a cup of hot coffee for him.

-Thanks! said Seungmin taking it.

-How are you, Seungmin? asked Jongho smiling sincerely.

-Still in one piece. I heard you arranged my hyung's face and ribs.

-He did the same to me tho. We haven't seen each other since that night. What made you call me now?

-I heard you're leaving. I just wanted to talk before you dissappear. Making sure you live a good life. You and Kai did take care of me. That's the least I can do, said Seungmin not raising his eyes from the ground.

-We took care of each other, Seungmin. Don't blame yourself for what happened to Kai.

Seungmin bent his head holding it in his palms.

-I searched for him, you know? I looked through every prisoner in every prison of Seoul. I checked every cemetery, and even searched for his ashes. I found nothing. I just wanted to know where he is.

Jongho patted Seungmin on the back.

-Seungmin, I don't know if you see it, but you've changed. Those people made you who you are now. You show your emotions, you speak more, you hugg people. One year ago these would had been nonsense. You found your place with them. That's all I have to know. And I'm sure Kai thinks the same from where he is.

-What about you? Are you happy in Mafia?

-I'm happy with my decisions. I followed Yeosang hyung, because he knew how to handle the situation without sacrifice. He even treated my wouds. Hongjoong would be a great leader if he gave up on this grudge with Bang Chan.

-So where are you guys leaving?

-To the tropics. I can't wait to see Wooyoung getting scared by the crabs. I'll send you a video if he gets eaten by a shark.

Seungmin cracked a smile unconsciously.

-Take care, uttered Seungmin while hugging Jongho.

-A hug from the cold-hearted Seungmo. Wow! They really did miracles, laughed Jongho.

Before leaving, Jongho gave Seungmin his jacket, then waved a last goodbye to him.

Seungmin remained a little more in the park to reflect on everything that happened. He took small sips from the coffee while zoning out.

Police station

-How did they manage to sneak into our station? asked Jin pissed while checking the security cameras. Do you have something to do with this, Hoseok?

-Why do you interrogate hyung? interrupted Jimin. We are police officers and a team. Why the hell do you think one of us let those spies in here?

-And Mafia too, added Taehyung. How did even our base became the battlefield for them? Mafia executed one of the spies, then took his body like nothing happened.