Jisung's backstory pt 2

One year and a half ago, Wang's bar

The night Seungmin and his friends entered the bar, Jisung was in his shift.

He was cleaning the tables when one of them came to ask him why is he wearing a wig and heels. Jisung was actually impressed that they figured it out, but also noticed how drunk they were all. He just told them that is his way to keep his job and let them be.

He kept an eye on them all night, figuring out they weren't good drinkers at all.

In the corner of the bar, there were some old guys playing poker. Their attires were expensive.

At some point he heard one of them cursing cause he lost. Then another voice intrerupted him.

-That's because you don't know how to read body language. If you knew how to control yours, you would easily win.

Jisung stopped sweeping the floor and turned around to see Seungmin talking with the circle of rich guys. He also noticed how one of the men was sneaking his hand behind Seungmin to hold him closer.

-Tell me, kid... Can I win if I do what you say? the latter said.

Jisung sneaked between them and took Seungmin's hand.

-I'm sorry, sir! But you're disturbing my clients, he said with a fake smile.

-Get out of my way, whore! I was talking with the kid! he scoffed while holding out his hand to reach Seungmin.

Jisung grabbed him by the wrist and punched him in the face.

-I thought a disgusting libidinous like you could tell the difference between a man a woman, but I guess that doesn't matter for you. Only to be younger, right? Pervert, Jisung almost spit those words while taking off his wig.

He pushed the table in the wall with his leg and threatened the others to get out of the club before he calls the police on them for pedofily.

Then he called a taxi for Seungmin and his friends.

-Why did you do that? asked Ryujin a little puzzled.

-I didn't want those boys to go through what I almost went through.

-But you revealed your identity.

-It doesn't matter. What are the chances to meet with one of them again? They would probably forget everything in the morning anyway, Jisung laughed it off while cleaning the mess he made in the bar.

The next day a blonde curly hair man came walked in the bar in the morning looking for Jisung. He didn't gave him much attention, but he did eyed him and his expensive shoes. He was a presence Jisung didn't forget. And they met again two months later...

He came in the bar one day, sat at the counter and order white wine. Jisung spotted him immediately and went to greet him.

-Welcome back to Wang's bar! I was wondering, sir, if you found the boys that day?

-Ah, yes! I did. Thanks to you. You were a great help.

-Then why did you came back?

-I actually came for you this time.

-For me?

-Aren't you Han Jisung? The kid who can create poison.

Jisung froze. He never had told anyone about it. He loved chemistry and at some point he learned how to do experiments. He managed to create poison, but never used it. He closed it in his apartment.

-I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

-Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bang Chan and I want you and your skills in my team.

-Team?

-Spy team. Doesn't sound intriguing?

-Not for me, Jisung cutt Chan off, then sat up to leave.

Chan grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer. He took out off his pocket a little bottle with green liquid. Jisung's eyes widen when he realised what was in it.

-How did you get that?

-I always get what I want, Chan smirked. If you want it back, come join me!

After that, Chan disappeared into the night.

Jisung panicked really bad and followed him without being seen. He needed to take the poison back. That was his work. His creation. And very dangerous. He was determined to steal it back.

He entered the house using some acid to melt the knob and searched the rooms quietly one by one. When he found the bottle, he felt a hand around his neck.

He got caught by Chan.

Jisung closed his eyes ready to accept his fate when two loud voices intrerupted them.

Chan dragged Jisung by the collar across the hall and stopped in front of a freckled blonde and a brunette with scary eyes.

-Guess who I found trying to steal from me while you two left without telling me, said Chan in a hursh and annoyed tone. (Remember this scene from Felix's backstory)

Jisung was trying to keep his calm, but the scary guy was staring at him.

-Who is he, Channie hyung? asked Felix clueless of the actual situation.

-He is a thief that broke into our house and needs to be punished.

-You stole it from me first! yanked Jisung from Chan's grip.

He fell on the floor and remained there, too scared to get up.

-I didn't steal a thing.

Chan took the bottle and drank it right in front of Jisung's shocked face.

-It's apple juice, laughed Chan.

-You tricked me!

-And you bit it. Let's make a deal. Survive a day with my guy, Minho, right here. If tomorrow morning you're not missing any body parts, you're free to go.

-It's not like I have a choice.

Chan smirked proudly then took Felix out of the house leaving Jisung with Minho.

__________________________
I was planning to make Jisung's backstory in only two parts, but guess what! Minsung needs a separate chapter. So there will be a part 3 where you will see how Minho and Jisung ended up like that. The drama is comming, so keep reading!