Traitor who?

Same day, the police station in Seoul

-Another complaint about Stray Kids! Jungkook entered the police station with the news.

-That's the sixth this week. Don't they have anything better to do? groaned Jimin annoyed.

-Well, to be honest, because of them Mafia stopped its activities, added Hoseok while reading some old cases.

-We'll see about that, said Namjoon opening the door for Taehyung.

-Hey, boss! You look tired as always!

Namjoon rolled his eyes before signaling the younger to start talking.

-They are preparing for something big. Hoongjong wants the head of Stray Kids's leader. He even brought a glass box to expose it in it.

-So we have a common enemy, interrupted Jimin.

-So what's the plan, boss? asked Tae turning towards the board with information about Stray Kids on it.

-Next time they make their move, we get them one by one. We know enough about them to make an ambush. Choose a member and prepare for fight.

-But they are 8 and we are 7, pointed out Jimin.

-I know, said Namjoon smirking. That's why I'm counting that the Mafia will also be there after them. With or without their will, they will help us.

-Then I take the little freckled one, Jimin said determined. Our skills match. I will have so much fun.

-Very well, sighed Namjoon. Tae?

-I take the taller one. I heard he's good in combat. I wanna test it myself.

Jungkook approached the board and examined every photo with his big eyes until his gaze landed over one.

-This one! The sniper! If Taehyung hyung chose the master, I must choose the disciple.

Tae nodded proud and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

-Jin?

-I take the one who never shows up. The one in the van.

-You want him so you can do basically nothing, shouted Jimin.

-No... I want him because Namjoon will need a driver.

Namjoon rubbed his nape in embarrassment before changing the subject.

-So the only ones that haven't choose yet are Hoseok and Suga.

Suga was sleeping on his chair the whole meeting. Only when he heard his name, he stood up and dragged his feet towards the board. On his way he grabbed a pen and stabbed agresively one of the photos.

-The traitor is mine, he groaled.

-Your grudge on Minho will never die, huh? asked Jimin only to receive a death stare.

-Now I need a new board, mumbled Namjoon to himself rubbing his temples. Hoseok! What's your choice?

-I like this one! He has a cute face!

-You want a fight with him because he has a cute face?

-Look at his cheeks! Adorable!

Everyone looked for a moment at Hobi trying to figure out if he is joking or not.

-So who is left? They gathered in front of the board and looked at two photos.

-I take the leader, said Namjoon ripping the photo. That means the muscle machine has no partner.

-You know what? Maybe it's the best to let Mafia handle him, said Jimin and everyone agreed.

-Now let's go back to work you lazy asses! shouted Namjoon.

Same day, a hotel room at the outskirts of the city

-Hyung! I have a question, said Jongho while tying up Wooyoung on a chair.

-What it is? replied Yeosang.

-You didn't tell him everything, didn't you?

Yeosang smirked impressed of Jongho's deduction.

-I may had or may had not avoided some essential information.

-Like what? asked Wooyoung intrigued.

Yeosang raised an eyebrow at him.

-Oh, now you're talking?

-I'm tied up here for God knows how long. I'm bored. At least give me some tea.

-I told Hoongjong that Chan has connections everywhere, but I don't think he payed attention to this specific detail. The truth is, guys, that there are three traitors hiding in the three teams. One is sent by the police to check on Mafia. I already know his identity and it's not a problem. But there are two more sent by Chan in Mafia and police department. And the issue is that I can't tell who are they. I check the backstory of every police officer. I have no idea. And for the Mafia traitor... As far as I know, it can be any of us.

-Even you, hyung?

-Anyone.

The three of them looked at each other with their guard up.

-This war is not gonna end well, added Yeosang. There will be death and blood.

__________________
Yeah, I know is short, but I had to introduce the traitors topic someway.
Who do you think are the traitors under Chan's authority?