Good dog

"There should be a door in the back. Can you break the lock?"

Jeongin was on the roof of a tall building right in front of the police station, coordinating Jisung inside.

The plan was simple. Kill the guy who blew up Seungmin and leave.

If that would have been that simple...

-Are you sure is his shift today? asked Jisung through the ear piece device.

"Yes. I used Seungmin's backup laptop. He had everything in there. He gave me the password two months ago saying he trusts me with it."

-He is still helping us, huh? Jisung smiled.

The older started searching every room, looking for no one else but Jin. He put on him a police uniform he found on the hanger, and blended into the police crew.

When he found the main office, he tripped over a pile of files. He lifted one and spotted Minho's new on it.

It was his file. Every clue they gathered about him, every piece of information.

"Hyung, someone is coming your way! Hyung! Hyung!" yelled Jeongin seeing a figure entering the office through his binocular.

Jisung was reading that file to intense. He didn't hear Jeongin's warning, neither the door cracking open.

He was took by surprise by two hands covering his mouth and pushing him into the wall.

Jeongin heard his muffled screams and wanted to go there to help him, but he heard someone else's voice behind him.

-Good, you're back. We didn't finish what we started. And now no one can intrerupt.

Jeongin turned around to meet Jungkook pointing his gun towards him.

-Shit, he whispered knowing where this is going.

Jeongin hit Jungkook in the shin and basically sprinted down the stairs to the underground parking spot.

Jungkook followed him, shooting the walls trying to scare the younger.

When Jungkook arrived there, he found nothing. Jeongin was hiding behind one of the cars and Jungkook had to guess which one with only two bullets left.

-Come on, little spy! I need to kill you to prove myself to Taehyung hyung. If you come here yourself, I will make it fast. Just a shot in the back of the head and it's done.

A gun slid from under a car under other. All happening in front of a confused Jungkook.

Then Jeongin started sending bullets towards Jungkook who dodged it.

-And I have to prove myself to Hyunjin hyung. Got to be a good dog, you know? he said smirking.

Jungkook use one bullet to disarm Jeongin. His gun fell on the ground and Jeongin just left it there.

He ran towards Jungkook and jumped on him, throwing his gun away and starting punching him in the face.

-I don't have time for this, he said squirming in pain.

His wrist was still hurting from their last encounter, when Jungkook shot a bullet in his hand.

The older threw a punch in Jeongin's stomach, making him fell on the floor. The older git up and started kicking him.

-You're weak.

-And you are underestimating me, said Jeongin with his teeth clenched.

He got up in one move and raise his leg to kick Jungkook in the face.