❤Dumb smile (Jeongchan smut)

Jeongin was checking Felix and Changbin and making their beds.

The two were still unconscious after two days in which Jeongin barely got a rest.

He followed Hoseok's instructions and watched over them cleaning their wounds and checking the operation places.

He was cleaning the desk of his ustensiles, when he felt two arms holding his waist.

-Hey, can you come with me for a second? Chan whispered in his ear.

-I can't. Can't you see I'm busy? replied Jeongin in a cold tone.

-Please, Innie, pleaded Chan. You worked hard enough. You need a break. Jisung will guard them tonight. I already talked to him.

No matter how hard Jeongin protested, Chan managed to take Jeongin to their room.

-What do you want, Chris?

-Aren't you tired, Innie?

-I'm fine.

Jeongin laid down on the bed and covered himself with two blanket, avoiding any possible conversation with Chan.

But the latter wasn't the kind to let it like that. He snatched the blanket from Jeongin and threw it on the floor.

-Look at me, Innie, Chan demanded seeing Jeongin avoiding the eye contact. What did I do? Why aren't you looking at me?

-It's nothing, answered Jeongin with a dull voice.

-You've never been a good liar. Tell me what happened. Why did I do to deserve your hate?

-I don't hate you, Chris!

Jeongin finally turned to face Chan who was upon him, with his hands holding on tight Jeongin's wrists.

-I hate myself for not hating you. Every day we discover something new about you and instead of being terrified, aggressive towards you or sceptic, I just keep trusting you and putting all my faith in you. I'm a fool.

-No, no, Innie... If you give up on me, I have no one left to trust me. You're not a fool. You're the one keeping me standing, said Chan tracing with his finger Jeongin's jawline.

-See? I don't even know if you mean it. You hide, you flirt with others, make lists, reject me then joking merciless about my feelings. Please, spare me and get yourself another toy. I'm tired, Jeongin started tearing up.

Every tear that went down his face was caught by Chan's lips.

-Jeongin, I'm sorry for playing this stupid game. I was trying to hold back. I wanted you to have a pair your age, not dangerous, that can give you a future.

-The moment I joined you in this team I gave up my future, Chris.

Chan bend down to meet Jeongin's lips he urged for.

He didn't roamed too much there, cause he started placing kissed along Jeongin's neck. The younger closed his eyes, holding his moans.

When Chan reached his collar bone, he smirked into the kiss. Jeongin felt that and grabbed Chan by the hair, pushing him lower.

With the lights off, in the darkness of the room, Jeongin could feel Chan's touch exploring every inch of his body.

Holding his waist tight making him jolt and gasp. His lips making their way on his belly to the button of his trousers.

Jeongin's hands were still in Chan's hair, caressing his scalp. That really had its effect on Chan, who was more greedy with every touch.

Suddenly Chan went back up at Jeongin's eyes level and starred in them, lifting his chin.