3rachas=3missions

They were all sitting on the table eating the dinner made by Minho. That was the usual. Chan always told them to eat at one table like a family cause after all they were all he had.

But Chan wasn't himself that night. He was lost in his thoughts. They all noticed how he had spent the last days locked in his room reading files and not sleeping. But no one dared to ask.

-Chris! You didn't even touch the food.

Chan looked at Jeongin with a straight face. He mumbled something, then got up asking for everyone's attention.

-It's time for you to know the tomorrow's mission. Which actually is not a mission, but three. Finally I can use all the rachas. That's why I'm naming Minho as the leader of Danceracha and Seungmin the leader of Vocalracha.

-I'm what? asked Seungmin shocked.

-It's time you grow up. I won't be there to take care of you, so I trust you, Seungmin, to take care of Jeongin. And I trust Minho to keep Felix and Hyunjin safe.

-I am aware you're gonna break my neck if something happens to Youngbok, but I don't know about Hyunjin-ah.

-Just bring him in one piece, please!

-We'll see, said Minho who dragged Jisung on his lap to hug him.

-First of all, I want Vocalracha to destroy the helicopter.

Seungmin's jaw dropped to the floor.

-You kidding, right? he asked panicked.

-Chris, you want us to take down the Mafia's helicopter?

-Of course you won't do this alone. I brought a friend to help you.

Suddenly the front door opened and the sound of heels made Seungmin flinch.

-I think I am traumatised by heels, he whispered to Jisung.

-Guys, I think it's time for you to meet my dear childhood friend, Yeji!

-Holy shit! There are two Hyunjins! yelled Changbin.

-She's pretty, said Felix under his breath before being kicked in the shin by Hyunjin under the table.

-Yeji will be a great help. Trust me! 3racha will be robbing the money factory.

They all widen their eyes.

-What? asked Jisung with a really high pitch voice. Are you out of your mind?

-Yes! Now, for Danceracha I have another mission. You guys are gonna steal a person.

-Hold up! Kidnapping? I don't agree with that, said Hyunjin standing up.

-You're not kidnapping her. You're rescuing her. She's part of my team, interrupted Yeji.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows. -Team?

-Yes. Yeji is the leader of the female spy group. Yes, there is such a thing. I kept it secret until now.

-We are helping Channie all the time. Lia had infiltrated in the television department, Yuna in the emergency services and the girl you need to rescue, Chaeryeong, is now spying on a CEO family as the fiancée of one of the sons. There is also Ryunjin who works as a barista in a night club.

That name brought several flashbacks to both Jisung and Seungmin who immediately turned to face each other looking confused and angry.

-Ryujin? The girl who works at the Wang's bar? shouted Jisung.

-Ji, calm down, tried Chan to making him stop yelling.

-No! You spied on me all this time?

-On us! joined Seungmin. You creep!

-You spied on them? added Minho.

-No, this actually makes sense. You never talk about your past. You are nothing but a stranger who constantly threatens us. At this point, I expect anything from you, concluded Hyunjin.

Chan didn't answer. He turned back towards Yeji and whispered in her ear:

-Go to the other two and tell them the plan. I want them ready for tomorrow.

Yeji only nodded, bowed respectfully, then left running.

police department, 20 minutes later

-Hello, Yeji! greeted Jimin with a smile.

-Hi! I came to talk with Suga a little about my case. It is ok?

-Yeah, sure!

On her way to the office, she placed a note under a cup of coffee.

Mafia hideout, one hour later

-Yeji! What brings you here this late at night? asked Seonghwa.

-I came to bring some weapons Hongjoong asked for.

While she was handing the weapons to Seonghwa, a man ran into her by mistake then continued his way.
Or at least that's what Seonghwa saw. He couldn't see Yeji putting a note in that man's pocket.

_________________________
This chapter is short because I decided to split it in two. The members are starting to doubt Chan and that will lead to a lot of drama. Thank you so much for reading and leaving comments!