You are my person

Minho arrived at the police station, hoping with all his heart that he would find Jisung alive.

-Lee Know!

He turned around to spot Hoseok running towards him.

-Hyung?

-Chan told me. I will take Jeongin's body to the hideout. You should find Jisung. I told him to wait in the main office. And don't let yourself be seen!

Minho nodded and covered his head with his hoodie. He sneaked through the back door and tried to attract as less attention as possible.

When he finally found the main office, Jisung was not there.

Of course Jisung didn't listen. He never did. He continued the mission like he always do. Minho knew that better than anyone.

He wanted to exit the room when he heard footsteps. There was not very much of a place to hide, so he just leaned on the wall and when Suga and Jin entered the room, the door covered Minho.

The latter tried to steady his breath and hold his anger. But having the killer of Seungmin in the same room with your former leader, was not a great feeling. He just clenched his fist and suffered in silence.

-I'm just wondering why isn't Hoseok at the hospital. Namjoon needs him now more than ever, complained Jin arranging some files.

-It's his shift today. He is a police officer, after all.

-No, he is a doctor. He was a doctor. He will always be one. And now we need his skills.

Suga tried to defence Hoseok, but Jin was still sceptic.

-I understand he is your best friend, but we are in an uncomfortable situation right now. I cannot trust anyone.

-What do you want me to do, hyung? Fire him? He did nothing wrong. And Namjoon is now alive all because of Hobi.

Minho's mind started filling with guilt. Hoseok never blamed him for leaving. He did everything to help them.

Yes, he was Chan's man, but he did everything in his own style. He saved Felix and Changbin, he tried to save Jeongin... And it must have been heard to keep hiding from the police that.

-It's just weird. I've never heard him about an internship, added Jin.

-Well, that's what the kid told me.

-Where is he now?

-In the interrogation room. I told him to wait for Hobi there.

Suddenly a syren started ringing. There was a special alarm only the officers knew. Suga and Jin exited the room in a rush.

That's when Minho sighed in relief, letting his head to rest on the wall.

He listened closely to the alarm, completely confused. The alarm was announcing an intruder.

Was it Jisung? Did they find he was not what he was pretending? Or there was another one?

Minho didn't want to imagine anything before seeing with his own eyes. He went directly to the interrogation room.

Minho opened the observing room's door, the room from which the police monitors what's happening in the interrogation one.

His eyes opened wide when he saw Jisung in the interrogation room, looking through some files left on the desk.

He rushed to open the other room, but it was locked. He tried again and again, kicking and knocking in it, but with no result.

He knocked in the glass and that's when Jisung raised his sight towards Minho. He approached the glass and put his right hand on it.