Stray Kids fame

-So what you got for me this time? speaks up the head of the mafia with his legs on the table and his coat over his shoulders while beside him two guards are staring at the unwelcomed guest.

-Good to see you too, Hongjoong! I missed you, replies the guest with a devilish smirk on his face. Nice hat. Did Seonghwa bought it for you?

-It've been quiet since you left us, Yeosang. How's Jongho?

-Pretty good. How are the others?

-Same.

An akward silence filled with tension between the two of them is cut off by Seonghwa's intervention:

-You didn't come here for chit chatting. You said you have something good that we can use.

-Yes, I have goods. But there is a problem. The police is also looking for them.

-The police? Are they that good?

-They never been caught before. Their efficiency is from another world. It would be a shame to let them slip right trough your fingers.

-Keep talking, says Hongjoong intrigued.

Yeosang throws a set of files on the table and Hongjoong gestures to Seonghwa to take and read them.

-Stray Kids...begins Yeosang. A group of spies raised on the black market. Locked up since they were kids and trained to be the best at the worst. They never failed their missions and here is why:

 They never failed their missions and here is why:

Bang Chan, the leader.

Good body, good in combat and at strategies. He is usually the first to appear. He has a talent at talking which is the perfect diversion. He also stays in touch with the others permanently. He is the last one to escape and coordinates his teammates by counting the sips of wine he takes. This is a smart way to evacuate without looking suspicious. Has a lot of sources infiltrated even in the police departments. At 23 years, he is the perfect spy. Kills count: 30 by slicing their throats.

Han Jisung, the disguise master.

His small waist allows him to change up to 9 suits and dresses in one night. He can show up at the party undercover and you wouldn't even know if he is the barman, the man or the lady behind you. His favourite attire is the waiter one and he has a taste for poison. That's how he gained a kills count of 24 at the age of 20.