Give up on it

Police station

-Did you call for me? asked Yeji sneaking into Hoseok's office through the window.

-Yeji, we got a new mission. Chan wants to...

-I know, she cut off. He can't do that.

-Yeji...

-No! He can't! After all this work, how can he even think about it?

-It's his decision, replied Hoseok leaning on the wall.

-I won't allow it, said Yeji with determination. I'm his friend!

-And because you're his friend, you need to let him do that.

-You weren't there...said Yeji on the verge of crying. You weren't there to see what we saw, to feel what we felt. You didn't get through what we've been through. As far as I'm concerned, Chan is like a brother to me. He means everything to me, to us. I won't just sit and watch my brother give up.

With that said, Yeji ran away from the office, leaving Hoseok speechless.

Seoul's cemetery

-I knew I would find you here, said Soobin approaching Yeji.

She was standing in front of a gravestone inscripted with the name "Kunpimook Bhuwakul" on it. Tears streaming down her face and some roses in her hands.

-He wouldn't like that. He would be disappointed in Chan's decision.

-We both know he would be supportive no matter what. Especially when it comes to Chan.

-It's not fair. All we've built in 10 years...he wants to give up on it.

Soobin caressed Yeji on her back.

-It's not like we can do something, said Soobin looking at all the graves around him. He knew every each name. He remembered every voice, face and laugh, but most importantly, every scream.

-We can't change Chan's mind, but what if we change his team's perception? said Yeji with her eyes filling with hope. What if we tell them the truth?

-They are gonna hate him.

-Or they are gonna love him. It's worth trying. I'll bring my team, you bring yours, San, Hoseok. We can piece together Chan's story. They can finally know who is Chan. Please, Soobin... We can't lose him too.

Police station

After Yeji's visit, Hoseok went to Namjoon's office only for the board to catch his eyes. Two more photos were marked with an x.

-What happened?

-The strong guy, Mafia set him aflame along with the new hotel, said Suga throwing a newspaper on the desk. The combat ace, fell off the bridge and died drowning into the river. Now there are only two left. The leader and Lee Know, added the older clenching his fist.

One hour before, Hongjoong got fed up with Yeosang's threats, so he ordered his men to attack the hotel and bring him to the Mafia hideout. Right in time for Yeosang, Jongho and Wooyoung to leave as they said before.

They had their things packed up, but they didn't expect for sure to see the mercenars storming in the hotel and attacking people.

-That's exactly the reason why I left, said Yeosang looking down the staircase and listening to the innocent people screams.

-He got worse, added Jongho. Now he can't go back to who he was. All because his neverending grudge. He's a lost cause.

-Let's go! yelled Wooyoung speeding up up the stairs immediately followed by Yeosang and Jongho. They escaped on the emergency stair, but Mafia didn't know that, so they kept hurting people in their search for those three.