❤Ride (Minsung smut)

Busan Shelter, same day

-We'll share a room, huh? asked Minho awkwardly.

-Yeah. Since the only empty beds left are in Jeongin's room and mine.

Minho made himself conformable on the bed while Jisung was playing with his fingers, trying to gather the courage to ask his question.

-Hyung?

The older hummed in response.

-I need to know something. I- I know you were the one in charge to catch and arrest me. I read your file. I'm sorry! But I don't understand. Why didn't you? Why you kept it secret that you knew about me? Why don't you hate me? Why aren't you disgusted by me?

Jisung was almost hyperventilating while mumbling without making any sense.

Minho put his arm on the younger's shoulder and the other on his chest to feel his breathing increasing. He pulled him closure in a hug.

-Sungie...you want to know why I didn't arrest you? Because the moment I saw you in your disguise I thought to myself "He must had have it rough in order for him to do this." I felt sorry for you and I didn't want to lock up someone so young. So I decided to lie and close the case. I've never felt disgusted by you. When we first met...properly met, I was annoyed of how you were behaving with me without even knowing I saved your ass, but then you continued to push my nerves and I started finding it funny. By the end of the day, I feel in love. Of course, at that moment I didn't know thatbwhat I was feeling was love. The point is... We were meant to be and that episode just proves it to me. Would you please stop worrying and admit there's nothing wrong with you, with us? Minho asked with the brightest smile while caressing Jisung's cheek.

The latter nodded melting in Minho's touch.

-We're soulmates, he said before going for a kiss.

Caught in the heat of the moment, Jisung started slipping his hand to Minho's trousers.

-You don't have to do this, Minho stopped Jisung's hand before going lower. If you're not ready, it's ok. I can wait an eternity for you. I can even get neutered if you want me to. I mean...I do want to do it with you because I'm so in love with you and you are so beautiful, but I don't want you to be scared of me.

Jisung lifted Minho's chin to make eye contact.

-The only time I get scared is when you are in danger.

-"I know you can hear me" whispered Minho showing Jisung he did hear him after the car accident.

Jisung's eyes filled with tears. He pressed his lips against Minho's in a hot kiss.

His back arched, as his hands pushed on Minho's chest, making his body getting above the older.

He was needy and eager. That's what the signs were telling Minho.

With his knees between Minho's split legs, Jisung was lowering and highering his body on and on, creating a friction right next to Minho's bulge.

Minho slid his hands under the younger's shirt to keep him steady as his tongued roamed on Jisung's neck.

Jisung lips parted in a gasp the moment he felt Minho sucking under his chin. Minho's hands were going higher on Jisung's spine while Jisung's were pushing both of their bodies closer.

Jisung's head fell on the back, his eyes shut, enjoying how Minho's lips were touching every inch of his skin from his chin to the collar bone.

Suddenly Jisung grabbed Minho's hair bringing his face close to his own and bit the older's bottom lip, making him smirk.