"YES, YOU DID! JUST LIKE YOU LET BEYONCÉ CLEAN UP YOUR DIRTY WORK, YOU HAD HER KILL SOMEONE NOW SHE'S GOING TO JAIL! AND POOR TIA SHE LOVED YOU UNTIL THE VERY END. YOU SHOT HER?!" He swung at Shawn which prompted him to fully restrain his friend.

"was that a confession?" Gerald who was Tia's co-worker asked detective Jones

"not exactly, intoxicated people can't testify. But we can bring him in for questioning later on."

John continued to hysterically yell and cry as Shawn attempted his best to hold him in place. He grumbled hurtful words under his breath as he was forced to calm down. "I did not kill Tia you hear me? I loved your sister and I loved our unborn son."

"yeah? so who did?" john spat

Shawn watched as a few of the LAPD members stared him down but he continued to perceive himself as innocent. Within that crowd, he spotted detective Jones & Adam in the crowd with a bouquet of floral arrangements ready to give to Tia's mother. The audacity of him to be comfortable enough to grieve the woman he killed...around family and those who loved her most. Shawn couldn't let him leave this funeral alive. Jones thought she was being watched but instantly put two and two together realizing that she wasn't the problem at this moment.

"Actually he's here," Shawn said as he pointed over to Adam amongst the crowd.

John made eye contact with Adam angrily. He felt the venom of revenge as moved towards Adam and followed him out of the funeral house and into the garden. Followed by Shawn hastily moving alongside him.

"Look you can't do anything stupid..." he warned. "Cops are everywhere at this event right now."

"He killed my baby sister..." John spat.

Charging towards Adam he full-fledged knocked him down onto the green grass that was within the garden. Swinging with all his might he punched him repeatedly. "murderer!" he yelled.

Everyone gasped as they witnessed John attacking Adam and yelling out words to criminalize him. He gripped his neck and began to choke him. From behind Shawn was trying to break up the fight but secretly wanted it to continue because he too was angry at what happened to Tia and Lennox.

"Okay okay, that's enough. Sir let him go before I have no choice but to tase you." She pointed her taser gun at John and waited for him to fully stand up before introducing herself. "Detective Jones, I need you three boys to come with me."

_________________________

Brooklyn, New York 10/28/2021 (1:00 pm)

-AUSA Federal OFFICE -

There they sat being interrogated for what felt like forever. No good cop bad cop routine because Gerald who was a rookie just got promoted to Tia position and was too interested in donuts than the ongoing investigation.

"I had john sign off to an agreement of coming in for questioning once he's sober and were holding Adam until all the information given is proven guilty. However, I still have some questions for you." Detective Jones said as she walked by Shawn and sat down across from him.

She made eye contact and stayed that way, showing sincerity in her face while she spoke. She leaned in and asked: "where is your wife in this scenario?"

By no means did he want to speak on Bey. Nervously he tapped his hands on the table and kept his story the same. "I told you... we had a fight. look I told you everything that I knew the other day... you already got the guy, Adam did all this shit." Shawn spat.