Chapter 51

"Then you marry me, okay, love me to accompany me for thousands of years, okay."

This sentence made Su Yuan's heart blossoming.

This man is really willing to do everything for him.

Thus, the wedding was officially prepared.

For this wedding, Heliancheng did not artificially hand anyone else, but prepared with Su Yuan seriously.

After seven days and nights of preparation, everything is finally ready.The two did not say to pick an auspicious day. On the next day, on a sunny day with a gentle breeze, they held this special wedding.

As long as it is the right person, any day is the best day.

The wedding was held in a huge square, where Su Yuan had fallen.

Today, all the squares are red, with red silk tied on top to form red hydrangeas, and the ground is covered with red cloth.During the period, it was decorated with various flowers and paved all the way until the ceremony stage.

These were all arranged by Su Yuan himself, and he made them for love.

At this moment, on the high platform, Su Yuan was dressed in red, with high-stretched ink hair, handsome eyes and handsome eyes.He stood there, his eyes looked affectionately towards the distant sky, where there seemed to be treasures.

Looking towards the sky, I could hear the misty fairy music faintly, and then I saw two cranes with red silk on their bodies flying slowly.Behind the crane is pulling a sedan chair, and behind the sedan chair are two cranes.

The sedan chair is made of flowers and is colorful. The four sides are tied with red silk in the shape of roses, and then long red ribbons are hung down.

There was a breeze in the sky, flowers rustled down, and red ribbons flew gently.

In the sedan chair, Su Yuan's favorite person is sitting.

Su Yuan stared quietly at the sedan chair, with the corners of his mouth still bent, frame by frame in his mind, he recalled every bit of his acquaintance with Heliancheng.

The sedan chair seemed to span thousands of miles, spanning thousands of years, and finally landed slowly on the ground.

Su Yuan's eyes were bright, and he walked firmly step by step.

Every step I take, I can hear a firm heartbeat, so joyful, every step is for the other party.

It turned out that this is what it looks like to meet love.

Step by step, he firmly walked to the side of the sedan chair.

He stretched out his hand to lift the sedan chair, and inside was a bright red wedding gown and Helian city wearing a red hijab.

Su Yuan reached out and took Heliancheng's hand.

He Liancheng also shook the other's hand in an instant, and the two clasped their fingers together and held each other tightly.

Su Yuan pushed hard, He Liancheng got up and stepped out of the sedan chair.

In this way, Su Yuan led Helian City all the way to the high platform where the ceremony was held.

And there, the patriarch of the Eagle clan in a red shirt had already stood up.

He also didn't want to come, to do what an emcee to the wedding of the two thieves who had conspired to steal all the treasures of the Eagle Race.But there is no way. The situation is better than the others, so you have to be honest and remember the process Su Yuan said clearly and follow.