Chapter 40

At night, the big snake came again.

Little Moon had been waiting.

She is the daughter of the Snake King and the person who knows this bloodline best.She is like the King Snake, her blood is cold, and she is a must-see person.

Yesterday the Snake King came back with a feather and will certainly not give up.

Helian City transformed into a human form, staring at the little moon and Xiao Huihui with extremely cold eyes.Anyway, in the eyes of Heliancheng, except for Su Yuan, who was a man of flesh and blood, everything else was just insignificant objects.You can put it out when you need it, and destroy it when you don't need it.

And the man and woman in front of him dared to take the heart of his beloved baby, it was simply unforgivable.

Yesterday, I thought of using a gentle method, but today it is unnecessary.

Heliancheng immediately moved his hands, moving his hands together, one hand facing the little moon and the other facing Xiao Huihui.

One shot is a killer move.

Little Moon had been prepared for a long time, and suddenly popped up the protective cover to protect herself and Xiao Huihui, and even put a blood mark on the protective cover.With this mark, Helian City's attack fell on them, not one in ten.

The little moon quietly sent a message to Xiao Huihui, "In the days to come, you can pretend to be asleep. Whenever you need to do anything, I will send you a voice message, and you can just do it."

"why?"

Xiao Huihui opened his eyes in surprise, but the villain who was enlightened by the little moon in his mind gave a vicious meal.

Xiao Huihui is honest, and the villain transformed into divine consciousness is honest, and shrinks in the corner aggrieved.

This sister looked beautiful and Wushuang, but her fighting power was also exceptionally sturdy. Her fighting power was not reflected in her hands, but it was reflected in the exquisite heart of Qiqiao and that powerful mouth.

After getting rid of the silly brother, the little moon was bleeding from the corner of his mouth under Heliancheng's attack in a timely manner, and he looked like Dao.

It's not just that Heliancheng couldn't understand their existence, she also couldn't understand the existence of Heliancheng.

Originally, they and their dad's family of three had a very happy life in the Feng Clan. It was because of this big snake that caused them to separate from their dad. It was unforgivable and unforgivable.

Helian City inspected it and found that both of them were imprisoned, and their bodies now looked like vegetatives.Yesterday, he tried to attack the divine consciousness and failed, but today he turned to imprisonment and succeeded without being aggressive.

He Liancheng's mouth twitched slightly. He was thinking about how to do this so that Su Yuan could return to him, and there would be no rift between the two.

Soon Heliancheng had a complete plan in mind.

He planned to release the news first, saying that the two were seriously injured and happened to be rescued by him on the road.

In this way, Su Yuan rushed over as soon as he got the news.At that time, he showed great concern in front of Su Yuan and tried his best to treat these two people.Let Su Yuan know how much he loves him, even if he knows that these two people are rivals in love, but because Su Yuan cares, he also cares about anxiety.Then, secretly looking for an opportunity to let these two souls return for nine days.