Chapter 36

"Big Brother A Yuan, Little Moon and Little Huihui are gone."

Su Yuan was so flustered that Little Moon and Xiao Huihui were his pillars in this world.

If something happened to the two of them, he couldn't imagine the consequences.

If they really had something, he could never forgive himself.

"Big Brother Ayuan, don't worry, my uncle and I will help you find it together. My uncle is very powerful, and you can definitely find Xiaoyue and Xiaohuihui."

But Su Yuan was not comforted. How could he not be anxious when the two little babies were lost.

"Let's go now."

At this moment, Su Yuan couldn't think of anything else, the big snake He Liancheng and the two little babies were thrown into the corner directly after a comparison.After all, compared with the two little babies, he felt that he was going to be in the back row, not to mention the big snake.

Naturally, Feng Wuyou and Feng Xixi had no opinion, and the three of them were going to find the missing Little Moon and Xiao Huihui.Only when the door opened, he met Helian City who had rushed over.

Helian City had been at the door for a while, and Su Yuan was too anxious to hear that the two wild men had disappeared, so he had to leave him and look for it regardless.

He just couldn't wait, so he wanted to stop it.Just in time, the other party also opened the door.

Su Yuan was stunned for a moment when he saw Heliancheng, but at the moment he felt that Little Moon and Xiaohuihui were missing. Naturally, he didn't care about Heliancheng, so he hurriedly said: "Little Moon and Xiaohuihui are missing. I want to find them immediately."

The little moon is so beautiful, like a little fairy.Xiao Huihui is also so cute, naive and painful.But the two of them are still so small, how do you know that people are sinister.

"Who are Little Moon and Xiao Huihui?"

He Liancheng asked patiently, and kept telling himself in his heart, to be calm, calm, and not to do anything to hurt Su Yuan and make yourself regret it.And everything in front is my own guess, maybe not what I imagined.He waited for Su Yuan's answer. As long as Su Yuan was willing to stay with him, he could ignore it, tolerate it, or ignore it.

"Little Moon and Xiao Huihui are my... friends."

The child almost blurted out the words, but fortunately he stopped in time at the last minute.

Little Moon and Little Huihui are his little darlings, he was born through hard work, he is alone, and has nothing to do with this big snake.

Afraid that things would be revealed, Su Yuan didn't want to talk more with Da She He Liancheng, and became more entangled.

"I want to rush to find them."

When Su Yuan finished speaking, he stretched out his hand to push Heliancheng aside, and he was about to rush out to find someone.

Only when I took a step, my arm was caught.

Su Yuan looked back and saw that Heliancheng still maintained that posture, and because he took a step forward, looking back, he could only see the other party's back and clearly see the other party's expression.

It's just that he doesn't care about the other person's look or mood anymore.

"What are you doing? I'm really in a hurry. Little Moon and Xiao Huihui are missing, I must go find them."