Chapter 41

"Yuanyuan, save us quickly. This snake spirit wants to kill us, and threatens us to cramp and peel us if we don't cooperate with him in acting with you."

As the little moon said, she plunged into Su Yuan's arms, and her tone seemed to have a weeping sound.

Heliancheng only felt the blood rushing into his head for a moment.

One is because of the little moon, and the other is because of the movements of the little moon.

Unexpectedly, he has always calculated others, and one day he will be calculated by others.At this moment, he could see that the two men were fine at all, they just pretended to cooperate with him, and at this critical moment, they bite him again.

He thought he was poisonous enough, but he didn't expect that there was something more poisonous than him.

Little Moon's words made him flow backwards, and he didn't expect that there would be more cruel in the future.

The man even went straight into Su Yuan's arms, and Su Yuan was even more cautious, holding people into his arms as if holding a rare treasure, gently touching the other party's hair, with which he had never heard of it. "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here."

Xiao Huihui also woke up at the right time. He couldn't cry, so he hummed and got into Su Yuan's arms.

Unfortunately, I can't get in.

It wasn't that Su Yuan was eccentric, otherwise Little Moon would not let it.Xiao Huihui is really too big, one can top Su Yuan and two.Su Yuan was still almost hiding in Xiao Huihui's arms, but on the other hand, there was no way.

Xiao Huihui narrowed her mouth very aggrievedly, and finally could only grievedly hugged Su Yuan's arm, and groaned like a little moon.

Originally, a beautiful little fairy like the little moon cried so that the pear blossoms brought rain, and the effect was leveraged.

But for a brawny man like Xiao Huihui to make a flowery shape on one side, it is too unreasonable.

The originally good atmosphere of sadness was washed away all at once.

Even the little moon in Su Yuan's arms couldn't help his mouth twitching.

Heliancheng felt that he still had to save himself. He quickly explained: "A Yuan, it's not like this, I didn't want to hurt them."

Su Yuan suddenly felt anxious when he heard this.

Little Moon and Xiao Huihui belonged to him alone. This was also why he did not claim to be a father when he comforted Little Moon.He didn't want Heliancheng to know the existence of Little Moon and Little Huihui, and he didn't want a person to grab two little treasures from him.

These two little babies came from him who suffered so much. They belonged to him alone.

"I don't care about the previous things. I want to take the two of them away now, can I?"

Looking at the other party with pleading eyes, if it was anything else, even if it was the moon in the sky, he would immediately agree without hesitation.But the other party's request was to leave him, how he could nod his head, he couldn't keep nodding.

Su Yuan's doing this is like holding a knife, trying to gouge his heart.

Seeing Heliancheng was just silent, Su Yuan added again: "Do you have to make me hate you?"

The weight of hate was too heavy, and He Liancheng couldn't help taking a step back, and the whole person was in a trance.

Why did he and Su Yuan get to this point? He just wanted to be with Su Yuan for a thousand and ten thousand years.