Chapter 22

Along the way, Su Yuan encountered no danger.

It wasn't because he had a sudden epiphany, that his magic was so great that no one dared to provoke him.It was because Su Yuan was so afraid of death, he directly treated himself like a beggar, no one looked at him, and went all the way to the Profound Ice Realm safely.

The Profound Ice Realm is the power of the Great Demon Snake King, and the entire Profound Ice Realm is his sphere of influence.However, not all snake tribes live in Xuanbing realm. Snake tribes are in the inner surrounding area of ​​Xuanbing realm.There are many other races on the periphery, including human races, monster races, and spirit races.

Because of the shock of the Snake King Heliancheng, the entire Profound Ice Realm was under his command, and no one dared to make trouble, so the law and order was excellent.

Su Yuan was wearing a rags, with a yellow complexion, walking on the access road outside the Xuanbing Realm.Seeing the lively street vendors on both sides, the various races walking are all in peace, and all the way down, I didn't see any fighting or bullying.

Su Yuan was dangling on the street while thinking about how to get into the Profound Ice Realm.

It's definitely impossible for him to sneak in secretly for such fighting scum.I'm afraid that if the door didn't enter, he would be destroyed and turned into scum.

Then it can only be mixed in by other means. After thinking about it, he cooks well, or else he mixed in as a chef?

Su Yuan planned to go to the Snake Clan's office in this city to inquire to see if there is a suitable opportunity to get in.

When I got there, I found a notice posted on the wall at the entrance of the palace, and many people gathered around to watch it.

Su Yuan also leaned over, but there were a lot of people fighting in front, and he was blocked, and he couldn't see clearly.As for squeezing in, he didn't dare.Look at what are standing in front of you, there are monsters with lion heads, and scorpion spirits with scorpion tails.

So Su Yuan just stood on the periphery, waiting for everyone to finish watching, he just went to watch.

Although I can't see it, my ears can still hear it.

"It turns out that the Snake King was not the genius daughter of the Su family, Su Qingxue, but Su Yuan, a concubine who was a waste material."

"It is said that Su Yuan admires the Snake King, and designed to marry his sister-in-law."

"It's just a mediocre concubine, but he was unable to hook the King Snake, and never forgets him. The King Snake was seriously injured in the Demi-God Mountain, and his life is dying, but he still has Su Yuan. And that concubine is said to have met in the Demi-God Mountain. When it was in danger, he left the King Snake and ran away by himself."

"The great guardian Situ Yan, who is also the current guardian Situ in the Profound Ice Realm. In order to make the snake king feel at ease, he specially issued a notice to find Su Yuan back. If there is a seeker, he will be rewarded."

...

That Situ Yan was not so kind, he was afraid that he would wish that the snake spirit would die early and overtake his life.Maybe now, that Situ Yan has been instigated by Xiu He and wants to go to justice.

The snake spirit is now under house arrest.

He had to save him. Of course, he was not doing it for the snake spirit, he was doing it to save his life.There are still two little babies in the house waiting for him to go back. How can he not hurt enough for such a beautiful and cute little moon.There is also that ugly and stupid little gray, without him watching, I am afraid that I can't take care of myself in life.