Chapter 37

Seeing that uncle fainted, Xiao Huihui spit out snake letter in wonder.Turning to ask Little Moon, "Sister, why did he faint? Isn't he going to take us to find Daddy? Also, I'm so hungry."

After talking about her own question, Xiao Huihui did not forget to mention her physical needs.

Little Moon glanced at Xiao Huihui disgustingly, "Doesn't you know at a glance? The man's eyebrows and erratic eyes, he came to cheat us and abduct children."

Xiao Huihui suddenly widened a pair of snake pupils, the same snake pupils as He Liancheng, but showed a silly look of shock.

"Sister, you are amazing."

Little Moon seemed to have gotten used to the little gray rainbow fart, and raised his chin quite proudly.

"Well, the appearance of our two children on the road is indeed easy to cause trouble. In this way, we use the beauty-tracking method in the inheritance to shape our appearance when we grow up, so that we look like two adults. Avoid a lot of trouble."

"Yes."

Xiao Huihui only nodded, anyway her sister was right.He feels that his own head is just like what Dad said, it is filled with paste, which is not very good, so don't be aggressive, just be obedient.When Daddy is around, listen to Daddy's words, and when Daddy's away, listen to my sister's words.Anyway, he should not go out alone.

After receiving Xiao Huihui's answer, the two of them began to operate the spells according to the inheritance obtained at birth.

Little Moon is a talented wizard, but a cup of tea is successful.

She suddenly opened her eyes and hurriedly stretched out her hand to create a water mirror in front of her eyes, and then her appearance was clearly reflected in the mirror.

The silver hair draped softly behind her, and her long hair reached her waist.A pair of black eyes are shining, and the pink lips are like petals.The appearance is exquisite and picturesque, and each stroke is the best masterpiece of heaven.Stunningly alluring, charming and unparalleled, like a fairy on the nine heavens.

Little Moon looked at it and was very satisfied.

After appreciating her own appearance, Little Moon turned to look at Xiao Huihui, and then couldn't help but twitch at the corner of her mouth.

I saw Xiao Huihui's body shape constantly changing, snake head, human head, snake body, human body, snake tail, human legs.In short, it is constant change and constant combination.

With just half a cup of tea, Little Moon had already seen all kinds of strange flowers in Xiao Huihui.

This younger brother is also a talent, and most people really can't do this.

Little Moon really couldn't stand it anymore, according to Xiao Huihui's stupid insight, I was afraid that it would give him a day to understand.She walked up to Xiao Huihui and sat down, patted Xiao Huihui's back with a palm, closed her eyes, and her mind sank into her palm.

Then it was much smoother, it was already successful, and now it's a matter of course.

After a cup of tea, success.

Xiao Huihui looked down at her thick thighs, stretched out her hands, and looked at her big fan-like hands, shocked.

"This is my leg, my hand?"

Then he stood up and paced back and forth.

He took a step and could hear a thump.Together, it is the sound of footsteps.

This younger brother, when he grows up in the future, turns out to be a powerful talent.

"What about my face? What about my face?"

Xiao Huihui moved around in circles while touching her face, wanting to know what she looked like, but she couldn't see it.

Little Moon gave a white look, then stretched out his hand to create a water mirror in front of Xiao Huihui.

Xiao Huihui saw herself in the water mirror. His round head was at least two big as the little moon.The tall and strong figure is the same as Tarzan.

Xiao Huihui touched her face, and the person in the mirror also touched her face.

He was immediately surprised: "Is this really me? Will I be so mighty and majestic when I grow up?"

Xiao Huihui was very happy immediately, and her majestic body jumped up happily.

Boom!

Then, Little Moon was horrified to see that a deep footprint was stamped on the ground by Xiao Huihui's feet.

And Xiao Huihui's foot successfully sank into the footprint pit. He frowned first, then seriously thought about it, and then began to jump, step on, and run on the ground.

The little moon looked for a big tree in the distance, and sat down there.

Prepare to wait for this stupid brother to calm down before discussing the next journey.

Three hours later, Xiao Huihui finally happily finished experimenting with his power, and then happily jumped to Little Moon's side.

He looked at Little Moon's beautiful face, stretched out his hand and patted his strong chest, "Sister, I will protect you from now on."

Well, although it is estimated that you still have to protect the silly brother by yourself in the future, it is good for the silly brother to have this heart.Little Moon nodded happily, "Okay."

The two siblings continued to go on the road again. In the end, they did not reduce the trouble because they grew up, but because the little moon was so beautiful, it caused more trouble.

However, they were both blocked in the end.

In the end, it was the little moon with the veil magic weapon, and the two men could be able to continue on the road safely.

On the next road, as long as the problem that Xiao Huihui is more edible than before, the others did not encounter any trouble.

Soon, the two siblings entered the Profound Ice Realm. At this time, when Su Yuan and the others left the Profound Ice Realm, the two groups missed it perfectly.

When you arrive at the Profound Ice Realm, there are legends of great monsters everywhere.

Xiao Huihui was very excited when he heard this, "This Helian City is so powerful."

The light in Little Moon's eyes was dimmed. She was born with a seven-orifice exquisite heart, and her thoughts on people almost reached the point where she could understand her at a glance.Therefore, she had long guessed that her other father was probably the snake demon Heliancheng, the master of the Profound Ice Realm.

I don't know if Daddy is here, whether she is here or not, since her siblings are here, they will have a good chance of being their Daddy's.

...

In the Snake Palace at this moment, He Liancheng was dressed in black, with long silver hair draped over his shoulders like snow.

He was sitting on the bed with one hand on his forehead, as if thinking about something.

Soon he made a decision, no matter whether the result is overwhelming or not, he can't control it, he only needs Su Yuan.

This has become his obsession.

He immediately got up, his vigor, his eyes cold.

He strode out, went outside, and went straight up into the air.

Suddenly the momentum was fully opened, and the entire snake palace felt the pressure.

Countless snake monsters knelt down, and under the pressure of the snake king Helian, no one could resist.Those with a lower cultivation base tremble even more.The momentum of the snake king is irresistible.

Heliancheng glanced around, then dropped a blockbuster.

"Assemble and set off on the Western Continent to smooth the Feng Clan."