Chapter 31

At midnight, Su Yuan woke up and suddenly sat up.

Uh, why did he sleep for so long.

He has to refine the detoxification pill to save the big snake.

It's strange, why Xiuhe didn't come here again, he still lacks a few herbs.

Su Yuan got up, walked to the door, looked out through the gap in the window, and found that there were a lot of people guarding the inner and third floors.

There are not only snakes that have been completely transformed, but also various large snakes that have not been transformed.The big snake has red, flower, and green.

It was terrible. Although he was used to the big snake in Helian City, he still panicked when he saw other big snakes.Elder Su honestly returned to the bed and continued to ponder how to save Helian City.

If the snake loses its tendons, it will be disabled afterwards.

"What to do, it's really sad, it's just rootless flowers, iris, and clover water."

Su Yuan was so worried that he couldn't help pacing in the room, scratching his hair from time to time, making him frizzy.

Heliancheng, who was hiding in the dark, couldn't bear it, thinking about the three kinds of herbs that Su Yuan had said. He shook out when he moved.He went to the drug store to check, he should be able to find these three herbs.The herbs that Su Yuan needs are not rare treasures of genius.

After going to the medicine storehouse, Heliancheng found that the medicine storehouse really did not have these three herbs.It's not because it is too rare, but because it is too common, and it does not meet the income standard.No way, I can only find it in the outer palace warehouse, and finally pulled out these three herbs in the corner.It is too ordinary and too worthless. There is no classification at all. Instead, they are piled up in the corner. They may be used to make up the number when they are collected.

Heliancheng got the three herbs Su Yuan needed and hurriedly returned to Su Yuan's room.

Then, I found that Su Yuan was already asleep in bed...

He Liancheng was angry and funny for a while, holding the herb in his hand, sitting by the bed, watching Su Yuan sleeping soundly, couldn't help reaching out to pinch the other's cheek.Only when he stretched out his hand, he closed it again.Su Yuan slept so sweetly, he couldn't bear to wake him up.

Heliancheng quietly bent down and kissed Su Yuan's forehead gently.It's really light and light, just like a feather flying gently.It seemed to be heavy, he was afraid that Su Yuan would wake up and it would hurt.

After the kiss, Helian couldn't help showing an extremely satisfied smile on the face of the city.

He was really poisoned by Su Yuan, possessed of a demon, and it was just such an intimate action, and he felt extremely happy.I couldn't imagine how excited he would be on the day he fully owned Su Yuan.

He Liancheng was in a trance, thinking about when he fell in love with Su Yuan.

It's the little bit of everyday getting along, it's the absurd and sweet practice in the demi-sacred mountain, or it's the fairy brother who has been with him in his dream for more than ten years when he learns that the other party has been with him.

In the past, all memories are shining with stars.

Heliancheng thought about the past in this way, as if relived his old dreams, with a happy and sweet smile on his face.

"The big snake laughs so well..."

He Liancheng recalled that suddenly there was such a voice in his ear, and he woke up suddenly, and saw Su Yuan staring at him with his eyes wide open.