Chapter 14

The combination of the world's top power masters is extraordinary, even the seven Yin Soldiers who have been demi-inspired are eventually broken up by a few people.

As soon as the Yin soldiers came down, the barrier of the valley was also broken, and several people no longer hesitated, and lightning jumped into it.

Only, before Heliancheng went in, he turned his head and glanced at Su Yuan.

Su Yuan inexplicably touched his nose, thinking in his heart, is the snake spirit worried about running away?

I really thought too much, and now that after thoroughly seeing the horror of this world's strength, Su Yuan could no longer have any thoughts of escape.A weak chicken like him, without the protection of a snake spirit, is afraid that it will soon become a ration for monsters.He stayed in the area of ​​the snake spirit honestly, and hugged this thigh tightly.

Although the snake spirit has a bad temper, it is also weird.But it is still good to follow him, one that no one dares to provoke, and the other one can miss it.

But at this time, Xiuhe turned to face Situ Yan and said, "Situ Protector, do not hesitate to do what you have, I will protect Madam."

Situ Yan glanced at Xiuhe, but with an ambiguous expression, she stretched out her hand and squeezed Xiuhe's shoulder.

"Okay, then I will assist the Snake King, Madam will leave it to you, and thank you when I come back."

When it comes to thanking the word, Situ Yan's expression is a bit explicit.

Not knowing what was thinking, Xiuhe blushed immediately.

Su Yuan on one side couldn't bear to look directly at him. This male and female partner is really true. If there are not many people here, I am afraid that the two can directly perform the live erotica.

However, he had no time to complain at this moment, because Xiuhe had turned to face him unkindly.

"Madam, Your Highness the Snake King seems to care about you very much."

"no......"

Su Yuan said vaguely.

He really didn't want to get involved with the troubles of entering the Su family. Even if he really completed the task assigned by the Su family and helped kill the snake king, he was afraid that he would not have a good life when he returned to the Su family.What's more, whether you can save your life is two different things.

Xiuhe wouldn't let Su Yuan go easily, she took Su Yuan to a quiet place.

"Madam, how is your mission accomplished?"

"I have been trying to please the Snake King recently, and I am waiting for a good opportunity."

Xiuhe was dubious about this, but thinking of Su Yuan's temperament, she couldn't make any waves.

"Well, I believe you for the time being."

Su Yuan thought that this level would be passed, but Xiuhe took out another thing.

It was something like a chain, Su Yuan blinked, puzzled, but he had a bad feeling in his heart.

"This is the soul chain."

After that, Su Yuan hadn't reacted yet, and Xiuhe pierced the transparent chain with the big palm into Su Yuan's heart.

"When you act with the Snake King, this soul-locking chain will pass into the Snake King's body and lock its soul."