Chapter 38

"Assemble and set off on the Western Continent to smooth the Feng Clan."

A word, shocked the whole snake palace.

This is a super war, I am afraid it will affect the layout of the east and west continents.

However, Helian City was too powerful, but no one dared to persuade it.

"Prepare quickly and set off in an hour."

Everyone in the Snake Palace moved quickly, preparing for the expedition.

Helian City also entered the main hall of the Snake Palace and sat down in the upper position, waiting for the manpower to be assembled, and set off on the Western Continent to attack the Feng Clan.

Time flies quickly, an hour passed in the blink of an eye.

Heliancheng raised his eyes to look at the sky outside, got up, and was about to go outside.

At this time, a guard came in.

"Enjoy Your Highness the Snake King, there are two people outside asking to see you."

"not see."

At this moment, Helian City was full of hearts and eyes to attack the Feng Clan, forcing the Feng Clan to surrender Su Yuan, where could there be any other intention to meet someone.

The guard who reported to him hesitated, and still knelt on the ground.

"Get out."

Heliancheng said coldly.

The man closed his eyes and said, "The two said that Su Yuan's friend."

The guard couldn't help feeling regret after the report. He shouldn't accept the things from the two of them. The consequences of offending the snake king were not something he could bear.

"Say it again!"

When the guard's heart trembled, he felt his body lightened, and his whole person was actually picked up by Heliancheng.

"The two said Su Yuan's friends."

"Bring in."

Heliancheng wanted to rush out immediately and grab the two in.But it's not good to be afraid that one's behavior will cause some accidents.

The guard rushed out like a pardon.

Heliancheng sat back in the main seat again, but kept staring at the door.

After a while, I saw two figures slowly coming.

He Liancheng looked at it and saw that it was a man and a woman.

The female is stunningly natural, and the male is as tall and bulky as an ape.

One man and one woman, Su Yuan's friend?

Heliancheng's eyes narrowed slightly.

It was Little Moon and Xiao Huihui who came.

Little Moon raised her eyes and glanced at Heliancheng, and at a glance she was sure that that person was her and Xiao Huihui's other father.

Xiao Huihui didn't have the keen perception of Little Moon. He only felt that he looked at the man and felt very kind, and then he couldn't help but look more.

Helian City held back for the time being, decided to wait and see the changes, and could not let the clues to the door go.

"You are?"

At this time, it must be on the little moon, and let Xiao Huihui on it, for fear of being stripped of face.

"My name is Little Moon, and his name is Xiao Huihui. We are all friends of Su Yuan."