Chapter 27

Perhaps it was stimulated, but Su Yuan succeeded in making the Poison Pill this time.

Su Yuan happily held the freshly baked detoxification pills and ran to the bed in Helian City, his eyes were full of light.

"I succeeded, I succeeded in refining the poison pill."

That kind of joy came over, and for no reason, Heliancheng's mood also improved.

"You eat one first."

Su Yuan took a detoxification pill and stuffed it into Heliancheng's mouth.Heliancheng opened his mouth and swallowed it without hesitation.He thought that as long as the other party fed it, even if it was poison, he would eat it without hesitation.

"how do you feel?"

Su Yuan looked at each other expectantly.

How can you feel, a detoxification pill that is incompetent.For people of Helian City's level, eating is equivalent to not eating.

But the Detoxification Pill was refined by Su Yuan, and Su Yuan asked this question, so the answer is naturally different, "I feel better."

"Well, that's good, you have to rest now, so that you can recover faster."

Su Yuan helped Heliancheng to lie down, tucked the quilt, and said warmly: "Sleep well."

As if bewitched, Heliancheng really closed his eyes obediently.Su Yuan went back to sleep happily, alchemy was really a happy thing.

The next day, as soon as Su Yuan woke up, he ran to the bed in Helian City and checked the black wounds on his body.

Yep?

Su Yuan did not believe in evil and carefully checked it two or three times before confirming that there was really no change. He was suddenly discouraged and depressed.

"No effect? ​​No effect at all?"

He has been working hard for almost a month, but it has no effect at all.

Heliancheng couldn't see Su Yuan like this, and hurriedly comforted: "It's not a pill to see the results, maybe it will take a few days."

Yes, it is not an elixir, where can it be effective immediately.

So, Su Yuan regained his fighting spirit, and let Heliancheng continue to eat. He will observe again tomorrow.

It's lunch time after a toss, Su Yuan should go to cook himself lunch.

Heliancheng stopped Su Yuan, "Can you make me some food too?"

Su Yuan was taken aback, "Do you still want to eat?"

Even if you eat it, you will eat a monk or monster with cultivation skills.And the things he did were all for mortals to eat.

"Since I was injured, I have been unable to absorb spiritual power from the spiritual stone. And the spiritual power in my body has been sealed, and now I can get some energy by eating some mortal things."

After hearing this, Su Yuan believed.

So after Su Yuan went to the small kitchen, he seriously pondered what to cook.The more miserable Heliancheng is, the more guilty Su Yuan's heart is and the more he wants to be better to each other.Su Yuan took out his housekeeping skills and cooked some good dishes for himself.

He asked the guards outside the door for the ingredients he needed.All I wanted were mortal things, and I gave it to the outsiders.

In the end, Su Yuan cleaned up a table of Chinese delicacies, which looked delicious.