Chapter 15

When Su Yuan's heart was slandering, a faint mist slowly rose up in the palace, the mist was very pale pink, with a sweet smell, like a fruity fragrance, and it smelled very comfortable, Su Yuan was a little intoxicated.In a daze, he saw the very familiar decoration, which was his modern bedroom.

The most conspicuous thing is the three-meter big soft bed. At this moment, there is a beautiful and vivid beauty lying on the bed.Su Yuan slowly walked towards the bed subconsciously, and then was attracted by the beauty of the age.

Next, there was a tumultuous phoenix.

When he regained consciousness again, Su Yuan only felt sore all over.Especially a hidden part that can't be killed in seconds, it is even more sore.

Su Yuan, who was initially confused, suddenly woke up and sat up.

He glanced around, and the first thing that caught his eye was the beauty of Helian City, which was flushed at this moment, and it was more vivid and fragrant.At this moment, the opponent's big hand was holding his waist possessively.

He lowered his head and looked at himself, thinking of the changes in his body, he burst out and screamed.

After screaming, he calmed down a bit and found that Heliancheng hadn't woken up yet.Reminiscent of Xiuhe's hands and feet moving on her body, it is hard to protect this snake spirit at this moment.

Su Yuan is going crazy.

He was a dignified straight man of steel, but he was given by a snake spirit, giving...

Yu Guang glanced at the mural next to him, his eyes shrank suddenly, and then looked back, his face flushed.

Where there is a man and a woman in the mural, there are obviously two men.

It turned out that the demigod was a man.It's just that every time he appears with loose hair, he is preconceived and thinks he is a woman.

So this demigod inheritance turned out to be men and men doubles practicing Dafa.

Su Yuan felt it for a while, and as expected there were two heat currents in his body, but he couldn't use it.

However, these are not important, the important thing is that he can't accept this reality, let alone see Helian City again.Su Yuan stood up swayingly, only feeling that his legs were soft, and there were constantly influx of unsightly images in his mind, making him almost collapsed.

He wanted to leave here, but he was afraid that he would die without taking two steps.

At this moment, there was a soft voice in my ear, "Brother, I will help you."

Well, who is talking, and the voice is still soft.

Su Yuan turned his head in the direction of the sound and saw a flaming red bird, which looked a bit like an angry bird, looking at him with a pair of cute eyes.

"Are you talking?"

Su Yuan looked at the bird in front of him with a little uncertainty.

"En, brother, I came out of the egg."

Damn?

Su Yuan instantly thought of the beast egg he had put in the ring space. He had great expectations, hoping that it would be the egg of a divine beast.So, that egg hatched a bird, a cute bird.Hearing this voice, like a little girl.

Only, such a small bird can help himself escape?

"Brother, let's go."

The little bird slapped his wings and urged Su Yuan.It doesn't like to stay here. The man lying on the ground has a terrifying breath and is very threatening to it.It doesn't like staying here, it wants to abduct its owner and leave together.

Su Yuan still hesitated, struggling violently in his heart.Do you want to stay by the snake spirit to bear the humiliation, or go with this cute little bird?

The little bird looked at Su Yuan in disbelief and felt that he had to show his hand, so he vomited, a flame burst out, and the mural next to it was burnt with a big hole.

Su Yuan's eyes suddenly widened.

It seems okay!

This bird doesn't seem ordinary, well, let's fight it.

So the bird flew in front, Su Yuan followed, and left here together.

While rushing, Su Yuan asked the doubts in his mind, "What species are you."

The little bird suddenly got a chest and raised his head proudly, "I am Phoenix, and my name is Fengxi, you can call me Xixi."

Phoenix, Su Yuan almost didn't get tied by his feet.

He was so lucky that the only egg he missed could be a phoenix.And this egg is obviously not to the snake spirit.Su Yuan raised his eyes and carefully looked at the little bird called Xixi, and he looked like a little bird.Besides, it's not that Phoenix has never seen it before, and he has seen countless patterns. It definitely doesn't grow like this.

This little bird would lie before he was born.

Forget it, for the sake of young age, don't care about it.

After three days of work, Su Yuan followed Xixi to a city.

This city was located on the border between the Eastern Continent and the Western Continent. Only when Su Yuan knew that he was in the Eastern Continent before.

This city is called Sanhua City because of the abundant three-flowered trees in the forest next to it.There are people from the Eastern Continent and the Western Continent in this city. There are humans and monsters. It can be described as a mixture of fish and dragons, but the security is surprisingly good, because the city lord Hua Wunian has a good governance.

Su Yuan came here and liked it a lot, so he decided to settle here.

As for Xixi, it just came out of the egg, it was still a child, and it was Su Yuan's decision for the child's disposition.

Su Yuan still sold some things in the ring space before he had enough spirit stones to buy a small yard and settle down.

Su Yuan's side was settled, but Helian City had a riot.

Because they had a good relationship with Su Yuanhuan, the two were originally in a contractual relationship. When they were happy again, their souls blended together. Heliancheng completely read Su Yuan's memory and knew that Su Yuan was the one who accompanied him in the Demon Realm for more than ten years. The fairy brother who has his own demon.

"It turned out to be him."

He Liancheng muttered, reaching out his hand to touch the position of his heart, a pair of flames beating in his eyes.The chest has always been in a calm and unwavering position, but at this moment there is a thumping noise.

It was the sound of a heartbeat, his heart seemed to be alive, and his blood became hot.

That person warmed him.

However, that person also ran away.

But it doesn't matter, no matter where he goes to the ends of the world, he will definitely find people back.

He is his wife of Helian City, a sweetheart.

Helian City was directly wanted in the entire Eastern Continent, casting a net to find Su Yuan.

At this moment, Su Yuan, who was being read and found, was worried about his livelihood.

"Everything in the ring space is almost the same. If you don't find a job, I'm afraid you will not be able to live."

Su Yuan sat in the yard with some worry, Xixi also sat on Su Yuan's shoulders with worry.

It can't do anything except play, but it's really sad.

One person, one bird, quietly sad.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-02-05 22:10:03~2020-02-06 21:39:59~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 3 bottles;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!