Chapter 30

The town of Helian City went to the Piandian, where a drama of two women vying for one man was playing.

The ghost princess Lu Jiruo Liu helped the wind, as if the wind could fall, she was weakly leaning in Situ Yan's arms.

And Xiuhe is not too much, she is like a weak white lotus.At this moment, his eyes were red, but he was stubborn not to let the tears flow out, only a pair of beautiful eyes looked at Situ Yan with anger.Situ Yan has never seen Xiuhe, the Xiuhe he has seen is always gentle and delicate, tender and smiling, and has never shown such aggrieved but stubborn appearance, and suddenly felt distressed.

Situ Yan wanted to put Xiuhe in his arms to coax him. After coaxing, the two of them could go into the room and spend the Spring Festival together.When he moved, he felt the beautiful woman in his arms exclaimed, and then there was a painful grunt.Situ Yan couldn't walk immediately, and was busy caring about the beautiful woman in his arms.

Xiuhe looked over there, almost tilted her nose out of breath, and yelled faintly, "A Yan."

Situ Yan was attracted to the extreme in this life.

Only seeing this, Helian City can't stand it anymore.I just felt that if he watched it again, I was afraid that the snake gall would be vomited.I really didn't expect that Situ Yan, the red snake, was second only to him in strength, and he could be regarded as a man with courage and strategy.Look, only two women can tease him like this, still vacillating and getting confused.

What is good about those two women?Because it looks beautiful?

Heliancheng did not have this aspect of aesthetics. He himself was a beautiful face in the prosperous age. Seeing no one is as beautiful as his own, he is an ugly person.

Only Su Yuan is special, warming him like a little sun.

He Liancheng thought of Su Yuan, so he went quietly to the room where Su Yuan was under house arrest and watched Su Yuan sleep quietly.

In the evening, Heliancheng went to Situ Yan again, and found that the red snake hadn't ended yet, and was still dealing with the two women.It took another hour to comfort the two women separately, and Situ Yan finally returned to his bedroom tiredly.

Heliancheng quietly followed, sneaked in first, and summoned the main body.

Situ Yan pushed open the door of the bedroom and went to the bed.It's over. A beauty is a blessing, but two beauties are not easy to take.

While sighing, he reached the front of the bed, but his steps suddenly stopped.

There seemed to be a dark shadow in the snow-white gauze tent.

The breeze blew by, looming, and there seemed to be a figure sitting on the bed.

Situ Yan was immediately alert, stopped, and shouted sharply: "Who is inside?"

As his words fell, the dark shadow moved, slowly got up, and then slowly paced out, passing through the gauze tent, to the front, revealing its true face.

"Snake King?!"

Situ Yan was taken aback, the most unexpected person.

But soon, I figured it out again.He said before, let the snake king consider for himself whether to keep his snake tendons or to Su Yuan.Seeing this, I thought it out clearly, and I took the initiative to come to be tortured.

I really didn't see that this silver snake was still an infatuated silver snake.

"Think about it?"

Situ Yan's expression returned to calm, and he looked at Heliancheng with a smile.

He Liancheng was stunned for a moment. He didn't understand, and he was dead on the verge of death. The red snake was still unconscious, not knowing whether it was stupid or too long.

"Think about it."

He Liancheng nodded honestly. He thought about how to make this red snake die.A good day, however, daring to touch his beloved baby, it is almost death.

Situ Yan still didn't know it, after hearing this, he smiled triumphantly.

"Haha. I didn't expect that the Snake King, who dominates the world and is invincible, will surrender to me one day."

"Did you finish?"

Heliancheng's cool voice sounded.

"Yep?"

Situ Yan finally heard that the tone was not quite right, and looked at Helian City in amazement, fully prepared.

However, the look on his face soon turned into horror.Because he couldn't move his whole body, only a pair of eyes rolled in fear.

how is this possible?

Isn't Helian City already disabled?

The person standing in front of him now has a vigorous aura, unfathomable, like the abyss of hell, thicker than before he was injured.

So, this Heliancheng is fine at all, is it always pretending?

But what reason does he have to pretend?

Situ Yan had never suspected that Heliancheng was pretending, because Heliancheng was an extremely aloof person and never bothered to pretend.Moreover, his martial arts are outstanding, and there is no need to pretend.

Situ Yan didn't even have a clue in his heart, but he felt the harsh blade rushing across his body, cutting his body.There was even more needle-prick-like pain, turning around in his soul.

That kind of pain went deep into his soul and made him wish he could die immediately.

However, let alone cry for help, there is no chance even if you cry for pain.He can only endure these inhuman pains silently.

Maybe soon, maybe very long, when everything is over, Situ Yan's eyes are already red, and the cold sweat on his body has gathered into a small pool on the ground.

In the end, Heliancheng drew a drop of blood from his body, hit Situ Yan's eyebrows, into his soul, and then he sealed his hands.In Situ Yan's fearful and unwilling gaze, a master and servant seal was formed.

Since then, Heliancheng wants him to die, just in a moment.

He died without injury.When Heliancheng died, he would die immediately.

This seal cannot be lifted unless the god comes to the world.

Situ Yan was limp on the ground in pain, as if his bones had been taken away, without any energy.He has done so many and arranged so many rounds, but the result is such a result.

"Cooperate with me well, otherwise I won't let you die, I will only make you worse off than death."

It's just a matter of the master's thoughts to make him hurt, make him hurt, make him worse than death.

From then on, Situ Yan could not live or die, and could only take orders from Helian City forever.

"Why?"

Why do you have to pretend to be disabled if you are strong?

"Su Yuan."

Just two words is the complete answer.

For Su Yuan's love, in order to stay with Su Yuan forever, in order to make Su Yuan willing to be with himself, he is willing to do anything.

Situ opened his eyes wide in disbelief, if he said he was a beauty.Su Yuan is a man, and his appearance is not superb. What kind of means is there to hook the arrogant snake king like this.

"Just treat it as if things didn't happen tonight, I will show you what to do later."

When the words fall, the person has disappeared.