Chapter 32

Xiuhe walked in carrying the food box with a gentle smile on her face.The elegant beauty, but her complexion was a little haggard.

Xiuhe was in a bad mood. Originally, she and Situ Yan were deeply affectionate, but the ghost princess Lu Ji had a shot.It was a whole day of trouble yesterday, and she tossed and turned at night and didn't sleep well.Before Lu Ji did not appear, Situ Yan was in the palm of her hand, and she was playing with her applause.Unexpectedly, there was a princess Lu Ji who was not weaker than her. She was not reconciled and had to admit that Princess Lu Ji looked weaker and more beautiful than her, and made a gesture like Liu Fufeng, wanting to refuse and welcome. Even a man couldn't resist it.Sure enough, Situ Yan was fascinated by her.

When I got up this morning, my head hurt like bursting.But thinking about the big event, she still held on.

Eliminating the snake king is a major event in the clan.This is also the main purpose of her coming to the Snake Palace, but she can't delay it because of her children's long love.Otherwise, if Situ Yan was hooked away by the green girl, she would have a way of retreat and could return to the clan as a hero, and the young lady would also support her.

"The guardian Situ arrested you yesterday is also an expedient measure, it is to eliminate the snake king, you have to think about it. This is what I specially cooked for you, you can try it."

While talking, Xiuhe opened the food box, which contained several delicious dishes.

Looking at it, it really makes people appetite.

But he Su Yuan is not the kind of person who gets hooked at random, who knows if there is anything in the meal.

Seeing that the other party did not eat, Xiuhe was about to use some means, both soft and hard, so that Su Yuan could better cooperate in the plan later, but she shook her body, and then she fainted on the ground.

This!

The effect of the pill he refined was too strong, haha, this is really a happy thing.

Su Yuan was happy for a while, and by the way, he thought about the comfortable life of becoming a pill in the future.

After imagining the future, then we have to face reality.He looked at Xiuhe lying motionless on the ground, rolled up his sleeves and began to pick up Xiuhe's clothes.

This, Heliancheng could not bear it.

You said that if Su Yuan stripped his clothes, no, he would be happy too.But stripping off the clothes of others other than him is unbearable and unbearable.

As a result, Su Yuan felt the cold around him again.

He weirdly stretched out his hand to tighten the collar, and then continued unmoving his hand to pick Xiuhe's clothes.

He Liancheng became angry and turned into a prototype again, holding the snake head high, and Snake Xinzi hissed vigorously.If anger can be manifested, then Helian City might have become a volcano.

He endured hard, restrained, and now he is playing a bitter card and cannot fail.

Endure, endure.

So Su Yuan successfully took off Xiuhe's coat.

After removing the coat, he did not continue to remove the clothes, but took all the headdresses on Xiuhe's head.

Heliancheng's anger slowly weakened, it should be over, maybe Xiuhe can be slaughtered.

Su Yuan threw his clothes and head on the table next to him, then bent down and picked up Xiuhe and went to the bed.

After putting Xiuhe on the bed, Su Yuan also began to undress.