Chapter 16

Su Yuan settled down in Sanhua City, and he was very satisfied with his current situation.

The two of them wandered around the street during the day, and when it was time for dinner, they went to eat delicious food, and watched the night scene in the evening. It was a little more comfortable and cozy.

But soon this comfortable little day was defeated by reality.

Su Yuan found out that he had finished all the things he could do in his space, and if he didn't start making money anymore, if he kept sitting and eating in the sky, he would soon starve to death on the street.

So, that morning, Su Yuan went out to find a profitable business.Xixi was sitting on Su Yuan's shoulders, and one person, one bird and one bird, he embarked on the path of making money to support his family.

I looked on the street and found no clues, so I went to the tooth shop.

"Boss, do you know any profitable business?"

Su Yuan took off the magic weapon that the man used to disguise himself as a woman, and now he has restored his original appearance.

The boss of Yaxing saw that Su Yuan had a very beautiful life, but he had a lot of good feelings, and said kindly: "If you talk about making a living, it is to pick various herbs in the misty forest next to it. Most people in Sanhua City do this. After picking, either set up a stall on the street, sell it in a medicine shop, or sell it to our tooth shop."

Misty Forest?

Su Yuan knew that, after all, he had been here for four or five months, and he knew the basic information about Sanhua City.

The most famous of Sanhua City is the three adjacent areas, one is the foggy forest, the other is the Black Mountain Swamp, and the last is the bat cave.In these three places, all kinds of medicinal materials are grown, and there are also many geniuses, and many people go to pick them.Of the three places, the foggy forest is relatively safe, while the Black Mountain Swamp and Bat Cave are not places where Su Yuan can go with his small arms and legs.

The misty forest, as the name suggests, is filled with heavy fog all year round, and it is easy to get lost in it.But this is not a problem. There are shops in the city selling low-level compass instruments, which can help identify directions.

Su Yuan took Xixi back to his courtyard, a little embarrassed, but he wanted to go to the foggy forest.However, he was afraid that he would never get out if he walked in.But if you don't go, you have to starve to death.

Otherwise, he just walked around?Moreover, he is still pretty.

That day, it was thanks to Xi Xi that he could safely come out of the Demi-God Mountain.Xixi can spray a kind of flame. Whenever it encounters any danger, it can burn everything with one spray.

After thinking about it for a long time, Su Yuan decided to give it a try.

He went to the shop to buy a compass and a collection of herbs, took some dry food, and took it to the misty forest.

There are many people who come and go on the road, this foggy forest is quite popular, and anyone with a little skill can come.Anyway, the less capable is on the periphery, and the greater can go deep into it.

And Su Yuan is the kind of person who has no ability and is ready to pick up the leak. He is active at the outermost periphery, at the foot of the mountain.

After half a morning's journey, when he reached the foot of the mountain, Su Yuan was already hungry, so he sat down to eat dry food, one person and one bird to provide supplies.