Chapter 23

After the Snake King came back from Demi Sacred Mountain, he wanted to look for you, and it took a year to find you.It coincided with the arrival of the ghost king of the ghost clan, and the two quarreled and fought, but they did not expect that the king of the snake would be defeated.Only then did I know that the Snake King had been injured in the Demi-God Mountain, and he kept it secretly, and nursed back in secret.But I didn't want to, when the ghost king was provoked, his unhealed body was hit hard.Now it is said that even the human form can't be maintained, and it seems to be the end of the battle.However, because the Snake King once dominated the world after all, they were afraid that the counterattack before death would be too strong, Sui Xiuhe and Situ Yan didn't intend to attack for the time being, but slowly consumed them.

Since the Snake King cares about Su Yuan, find him, it is more convenient for their plan.

"You approach the Snake King first and take his trust."

When the Snake King's trust is completely obtained, it is time for the other party to die.

Xiuhe smiled and said to Su Yuan, looking extremely gentle, but the hidden meaning was cruel.

Su Yuan nodded hurriedly, but thought in his heart that it is impossible to harm the snake spirit. They are now living and dying together.He now hopes that the snake spirit is better than anyone else, and hopes that he can live another 10,000 years.

Xiuhe confessed some more things, and Su Yuan responded first, and then saw the opportunity to act.

At this time, he had also reached the door of the Snake King's bedroom.

I saw that the door was guarded firmly by a group of black-clothed guards, all killing them, looking brutal and difficult to provoke.

"go in."

When Su Yuan hadn't recovered yet, Xiuhe stretched out his hand and pushed Su Yuan in.

Su Yuan almost staggered and fell, and finally stood firm, turned around, and saw that the door was closed.

The palace was terribly quiet, and needles dropped.Not only that, but there is also a cold breath, which is also mixed with a faint smell of blood.Su Yuan was panicked, but he remembered that Xiuhe had just said that the snake's wound was so severe that he couldn't maintain his human form.

What to do, it was terrible, he was a little afraid to go in.

Su Yuan lingered at the door for a long time, setting himself up for a long time before daring to step forward.

In the innermost part of the palace is a big bed.At this moment, the tent on the bed was cast, a blue gauze tent, vaguely able to see some things inside.

I saw something tumbling inside.

Su Yuan stopped, and didn't dare to move on.

But at this time, a light breeze blew by, the tent on the bed was blown up, and the scene inside fell into Su Yuan's eyes.

Su Yuan couldn't help his eyes widening, and his head was empty.

What did he see!

He saw a big silver snake turning gently on the bed, the scene was almost like watching a horror movie.

Su Yuan was uncontrollable, his body trembling lightly, and said with difficulty, "Ok...long...no see."

He couldn't help shaking when he spoke. Su Yuan simply shut up after speaking. He was too scared to speak, so he didn't say anything.

But the big snake on the bed slowly turned the snake's body at this time, and a pair of vertical pupils faced Su Yuan accurately.

There is a feeling of being locked in and about to be eaten.