Chapter 18

Su Yuan heard two crying babies in the extreme pain.

The voice was full of fear, panic and pain for help.

Su Yuan hurts, and the lives in those two eggs also hurt.

Listening to the cry, Su Yuan only felt more pain, even his heart hurt.

At this moment, his mind was confused.

There are modern pictures, he is handsome and handsome, eating, drinking and having fun, lingering in the flowers, but not touching the leaves.There are ancient scenes of forced men to marry snake spirits in women's costumes, and scenes of that day's unbearable conditions.The continuous interweaving of the two extreme experiences made him almost crazy.

Is he the second young master Su who is modern and unrestrained, or the weak Su Yuan after crossing?

That kind of pain, as if the soul is tearing, just like that, perish in the pain, all the past and pain will disappear, and he can be saved.Su Yuan seemed to give up resistance and let the pain spread.

At such a moment, a loud cry erupted from the two eggs, and the voice contained anger and fear.

In a daze, Su Yuan seemed to see the scene inside the two eggs. They were two little babies, a boy and a girl.

The picture was like a beam of light, illuminating Su Yuan's almost dim soul.The eyes that he had closed slowly and then opened slowly, and the flame in his body was about to burn through the eggshell.If the eggshell is broken, the two little beings inside are afraid there is no room for resistance.

Thinking of that possibility, Su Yuan's heart ached.

Since the two eggs entered his body, they have become one with him.They hurt, and he will follow it.

That's it.

Su Yuan closed his eyes, two lines of tears shed from the corners of his eyes, for the lost lives of modern times.

"Uncle Xixi, stop, don't hurt them."

Feng Wuyou was startled, puzzled, but he reached out his hand to recall the flame.Once the flame was recalled, the two eggs in his stomach suddenly whimpered and cried aggrieved, jumping around inside.

Su Yuan also accepted his fate, knowing that he was planted on these two eggs.

The egg is the egg, it came out of his stomach anyway.In the future, he will not be alone in this strange world, and he will have a child that belongs to him.No matter what the child looks like, even if they are two snakes, they have crawled out of his stomach and he will take good care of them.

Of course, Su Yuan still kept praying in his heart, hoping that they were two babies.If they are really two snakes, they are still very scared.

Now that he decided to keep these two babies, Su Yuan began to care about other issues.

"I took the abortion pill before, and just burned them with flames. Will there be any sequelae? Will it hurt them?"

Feng Wuyou thought for a while, and said, "There is no need to worry about it. Neither the pill for abortion in the front nor the flames in the back broke the eggshell and did not harm them, but it is true that they were frightened. So, in the past few days, I will practice a few pills for anti-fetus. You can take it and take it for a few days."

"Well, thank you so much."

Su Yuan sincerely thanked Feng Wuyou, whether it was the abortion before or the fetus now, thanks to Feng Wuyou.