Chapter 44

In the following days, Su Yuan seriously practiced to repair the sky.

It is also strange, he seems to be really suitable for cultivating this Heaven-Mending Judgment.He read the practice method inside to Heliancheng, but Heliancheng couldn't understand a word.But Su Yuan can understand at a glance and get through with practice.

The following days were very peaceful.

Su Yuan was practicing mending the sky silently, and Heliancheng was also constantly practicing and recovering.

It's just that Helian City needs a lot of energy to restore the cultivation base, so Su Yuan's side is naturally not enough.If he brought it up with the Eagle Clan, it would be easy to expose Helian City.This is Helian City's repeated warnings that he must not let the Eagles know his existence.Therefore, Helian City always went out to search for food and energy at night.

In this way, after three months, Heliancheng's figure had recovered from his thick thumbs and his arms.

Although he recovered a bit, Heliancheng still liked to transform into a thick thumb, and then curled up in Su Yuan's heart.This is his favorite place to stay, and it is the most comfortable and warm nest.Compared to Su Yuan's chest, other golden palaces, silver palaces, and crystal palaces are not worth mentioning.

This night, Su Yuan also followed the practice for a day, quite tired, and fell asleep early.

Heliancheng swallowed and breathed in Su Yuan's chest, and the fading light appeared on Su Yuan's chest.

In the middle of the night, Heliancheng crawled out of Su Yuan's chest.

There was a faint light looming in his pair of snake pupils. He crossed half of his body and looked at Su Yuan's face for a while, and then seemed to have made some determination, slowly got out of the bed, and out of the room.

These days, he would often go out to replenish energy every night, but he always went to the periphery of the Eagle Race.Although safe, it also caused his slow progress.At this rate, I am afraid that it will take at least three years to fully recover.

He has seen it, the highest cultivation level of this Eagle Clan is the old patriarch.Only when his cultivation base is fully restored can he fight the old patriarch.

However, it is estimated that it will take two years for Su Yuan to cultivate into that Heaven-Mending Jue.

This eagle clan must be weird, for fear that it is uneasy and kind to Su Yuan.He didn't say anything else at first, it was because it was not easy to act rashly and startled the snake.

Moreover, he had also learned about this Heaven-Mending Jue, and knew that it was indeed beyond ordinary people to practice, and once it was practiced, it would be a mighty existence.It's just that, after all, there are drawbacks. The drawback is that although this technique can repair the sky, it requires the same energy consumption.

According to the idea of ​​the Eagle Clan, this consumption naturally wanted to come from Su Yuan.

He Liancheng had already thought about it a long time ago. They came up with this, and they needed Su Yuan's Heavenly Patching Decision.But what was lost in the end can be made up from the Eagles.

Anyway, he would not harm Su Yuan anyway.

At the critical moment, he can burn himself and impart power to Su Yuan.Su Yuan can immediately become a peerless master, and the Eagles can't help him.

This is also a no-brainer, and it is absolutely impossible to use it as a last resort.

He wanted to stay with Su Yuan for a long time so much, and cherished his life as a snake more than anyone else.