Chapter 39

In the middle of the night, there was a cool breeze and a big snake entered the room.

The little moon sensed it in an instant, but still slowed his breathing, pretending to know nothing.

As for the little Huihui next to him, I really don't know, he is still asleep.

Helian City turned into its original form and entered the room, with a huge snake body standing on the head of the bed.A pair of snake pupils gloomily looked at a man and a woman lying side by side on the bed, with a gloomy flame burning in their hearts.

It was these two people who took away Su Yuan's attention and attention and made Su Yuan abandon him.

As long as these two people disappeared, Su Yuan would only pay attention to him.

He can slowly, for decades, hundreds of years, and thousands of years, Su Yuan can't do without himself and fall in love with himself.

So, as long as these two people are gone.

However, this thing can't be done now, otherwise, let Su Yuan know, I am afraid that he will get his hatred before he gets his love.

Helian City's eyes were the first to lock on the little moon, which is really too eye-catching.Zhong Ling is beautiful and beautiful, like a fairy concubine, with such a face, it is not in the world.

He Liancheng looked at it, his eyes were chilly, and then he stretched out his hand.

He must first understand who this person is and where Su Yuan has reached.

Knowing yourself and the enemy can solve problems better.

At this moment, Helian City has transformed into a human form, with his outstretched hand facing the little moon's head, and a black beam of light is facing the little moon.

The little moon instantly felt a power into her sea of ​​consciousness, but Heliancheng was the father of her body. That power felt the power of the blood in the little moon, and immediately lost the attack power, but was given by the little moon. Absorbed.

He Liancheng faced the head of Little Moon with one hand, and with the other hand behind him, expressing indifferently, as if everything was under control.

However, Helian's expression on the city surface changed slightly soon.He gave birth to another force, and once again entered the sea of ​​consciousness of the little moon.

However, it is still like a stone sinking into the ocean, without any response.

This is the first time he has encountered this situation.In the past, entering the opponent's sea of ​​consciousness would inevitably have a fight with the opponent's sea of ​​consciousness.Quickly, once they met, they occupied the opponent's sea of ​​consciousness.Slow, but only a few breaths.Regardless of whether it is successful or not, there is always a response.

If the opponent's divine consciousness is strong and he can't match it, then he will also be backlashed and his body damaged.

But what's the situation now, why there is no response.

He Liancheng was shocked and angry, but still couldn't change the status quo.

He came again for the third time, with the same result.

The little moon lying on the bed was full of joy in her heart. This was giving her a gift.She will accept as much as she comes.

If this father was a little stupid, it would be nice to just give her a gift to the dawn, then she will become a master at dawn, which is really a good thing to win.