Chapter 7

Little silver snake?!

Su Yuan was shocked on the spot, isn't this the little silver snake in his dream?

So, is that a dream or reality?

And is the little silver snake in the dream related to this snake king?

These questions are too complicated for his IQ to figure out.

Snake King He Liancheng felt so keenly that Su Yuan's various emotions were instantly captured.

Shocked, confused, at a loss.

What was shocked?What are you wondering?What is at a loss?

He didn't have any impression of Su Qingxue.At that time, I saw and heard others say that it was a genius girl who was born in the Su family, so I just said casually, asking her to enter the Profound Ice Realm to serve him.

At this moment, because of Su Yuan's various emotional fluctuations, Helian City was in interest, and carefully looked at the woman in front of him.

I saw its black hair like a waterfall, a pair of pill and phoenix eyes, beautiful red lips, a beautiful appearance like a moon god, and a slender body. It is indeed a stunner on the world, and it is worthy of the title of the world's first beauty.

It's just that the beauty to him is just a passing moment.

Will Su Qingxue know about him?

He Liancheng thought so in his heart, without talking nonsense, he directly stretched out his hand to photograph Su Yuan in front of him, directly demonstrated the soul search technique, and instantly saw Su Yuan's first half of his life in the Su family's bleak life.

Like him, used to be a little pitiful.

However, he is now the Great Demon King, so I am the only one who dares not follow.

No, this is not Su Qingxue!

He Liancheng suddenly narrowed his eyes and his face sank.

The Su family were so courageous that they even found a man dressed as a woman to marry him.Still reluctant to ruin the genius girl, she found an unimportant and untalented son to feed the devil.

The people of the Su family only wanted to hide their figure, but he didn't expect Heliancheng to search for souls.

Heliancheng was not in a good mood, and felt offended.Because of his childhood experience, he was extremely sensitive and cruel, how could he tolerate such treatment, he immediately clenched his hands, planning to choke his hands to death, and then wash the Su family.

Su Yuan was suddenly pinched by the neck, was shocked, and quickly hid the soul in his body.

Soon, feeling the tightening, with lethal force, his eyes widened suddenly, and his eyes were full of panic.

But Heliancheng stopped his hand, his eyes were in a trance.

This look is really similar.

It was like the man who claimed to be a god, the man who gave him full warmth in the realm of demon.

However, he knew that the other party was definitely not him.

In the memory of the other party, what he saw was cowardice, forbearance, withdrawn, innocence, and ignorance.

The person in his heart is as cheerful, kind and gentle as the sun.It seemed that all the good words were not enough for him, the corner of He Liancheng's mouth was slightly hooked, and there was a little star-like smile in his eyes.