Chapter 43

Su Yuan took Helian City out.

He Liancheng was swimming freely in Su Yuan's heart, and was suddenly picked up by Su Yuan, and a little confused, a pair of snake pupils looked at Su Yuan dumbly.

It is rare for Su Yuan to see Heliancheng's appearance and such a miniature figure. He couldn't help but feel softened and was cute.

Then, he lowered his head and kissed the snake's head.

At this time, Heliancheng was not only confused, but also dizzy.

Le dizzy.

It turned out to be like this when Su Yuan took the initiative to show his love. Su Yuan took the initiative to express his love for him.If he is still with mana at this moment, he will definitely transform into a human form, then he will put the person on the bed, put down the tent, and have a spring breeze.Of course, the form of the serpent can also be used, so he coiled Su Yuan hard.

Helian City was thinking about getting into trouble, and suddenly there was a sense of crisis approaching, which was an instinctive intuition.Then he slid into Su Yuan's heart, curled up honestly, motionless, as if he had died.

Su Yuanzheng was surprised, he heard movement outside the door.

"Master Su, I will bring you food."

It turned out that Yingling brought the food.

Isn't Helian City always tyrannical?Why did the reaction just now seem to be afraid of Yingling.

"come in."

After this incident, he will slowly tortured Helian City.

Yingling came in, put the food on the table, and looked at Su Yuan secretly, suddenly surprised.

When he left before, this Young Master Su still looked heartbroken.Now, it's really strange how it seems to have cleared after rain.

However, Yingling always knew how to measure, so he didn't ask too much, so he let go of eating.

Su Yuan looked down at the dishes on the table and asked, "Would you like to eat it?"

"Don't eat."

That's better!

Su Yuan was hungry, so he happily enjoyed the food.After eating, Su Yuan realized something was wrong.

This meat soup is quite different to eat, but it tastes great.

"Is the meat soup delicious?"

At this time, Heliancheng crawled out of Su Yuan's chest, stretched his head out, and hung upside down to look at Su Yuan.

As soon as Su Yuan lowered his head, he could see a snake hanging upside down in front of his chest, looking at him brightly.

If he hadn't fallen in love with this snake and changed to another snake, he would have suffered a heart attack.

"It's delicious."

I must have been attracted by the fragrance, I wanted to eat it, and I was embarrassed to speak up.But Su Yuan would not invite him out loud, and he could finish these meals himself.

"That's snake meat."

The faint voice of Heliancheng rang from one side.

"Cough cough cough."

Su Yuan just took a spoonful of soup into his mouth. Hearing this, he suddenly choked and coughed.

After finally coughing, Su Yuan looked down at Heliancheng in astonishment, and then at the snake soup.No wonder he thinks this smell is special, it turns out to be snake meat.