Chapter 12

A door in the sky gradually became solid from illusion.

When the door finally became substantial, golden light bloomed around it.

Then, the door slowly opened in the eyes of everyone.From the gate, you can see the blooming flowers inside, the fragrance of birds and flowers, and the aura that escapes is extremely strong.As long as you enter the semi-sacred mountain, not to mention how many geniuses and treasures you can obtain, even if you practice there for a period of time, it is also very beneficial.

The demigod mountain, as its name suggests, is related to demigods. The legend is that a demigod has fallen and his body turned into a secret realm. It contains all the spiritual powers and various insights of the demigod, and it also contains the gods. secret.Therefore, every time the demi-sacred mountain opens, it is a big event, and countless people are crazy about it.

The door was open, but the others did not dare to fight Helian City.

He Liancheng was never humble, and went in with Su Yuan, and the rest of the Profound Ice Realm also followed.

Su Yuan only felt that his body was engulfed by a soft wind. When he felt the landing, he opened his eyes and saw a greenery.The air at the tip of the nose is also extremely fresh, and I feel comfortable all over after taking a breath.

It would be great if I could live here for the elderly.

Su Yuan looked strangely around, wondering whether there would be a genius treasure here.Where there are treasures, will the surrounding glow?

Su Yuan, the soil bun, followed Daguanyuan, and he was about to step out, but he was held back by Helian City.

"Didn't I tell you to follow me closely, what's the mess?

Su Yuan couldn't hear what Heliancheng said, and all his perception was in his hand, the hand held by Heliancheng.

He wanted to ignore it, but all the feeling was concentrated there, feeling the big hand with a little bit of coldness.

Heliancheng's hand was one size bigger than his own, just enough to wrap his own hand.

If I were really a woman, I was afraid I would fall.

Fortunately, he is a man and a straight man of steel.

Well, although it's weird that two big men hold hands.However, this is an extraordinary period, and it is understandable.

In this way, Helian City naturally took Su Yuan's hand, and a protective circle formed on his body to protect Su Yuan.

Looking at the flowers like a horse, Su Yuan felt that the flowers here are particularly beautiful, and some of them are still not seen.

Just now, there is a flower in front of him. The flower grows more like a lantern, and it glows inside.

Will shine!

"Is there a genius treasure there?"

Su Yuan turned his head, his eyes were shining.

A look for approval.

Heliancheng laughed stupidly by Su Yuan's appearance, and sneered directly: "It's a lantern flower. The wick is poisonous and corrosive. If you touch it, it will directly turn into water."

It was not worse than sulfuric acid, Su Yuan suddenly shrank his neck in fright.

He Liancheng looked at it and twisted his brows slightly.This is not only stupid, but also courageous. It seems that the previous training is not enough.It seems that when he comes back, he has to throw this little idiot into the Ten Thousand Snake Nest and let him stay for a month.If it still doesn't work, throw it into the five poison den.