Chapter 4

I saw a face that he couldn't be more familiar with reflected on the clear river surface. He had seen this face for more than 20 years, how could he not recognize it?This is what he looks like in modern times.

The clothes he wears are also the same clothes that were used in the modern day. A simple white shirt and jeans, a simple and neat short hair, a handsome face, a pair of peach eyes, and amorous feelings.Su Yun is a rich second-generation in modern times. He is proficient in eating, drinking and having fun, and he is handsome in appearance, and is extremely popular with girls. He is also quite proud in love.Now, seeing this familiar, his proud face is not only full of emotion and nostalgia.

After remembering for a while, Su Yuan began to think about the weirdness.

How did he become modern, what is this place?

And as soon as he touched Little Silver Snake's forehead, he could see his memory.

All this is really weird.

Forget it, I don't want to, he can't think of a reason for his IQ, so he might as well just post it as he pleases, and take a step at a time.

Su Yuan washed his face and went back.

At this time, Xiao Yinshe also woke up and looked at Su Yuan with a ignorant expression.

The little silver snake with his eyes closed is already a delicate and beautiful little boy who has come out of a comic.The little silver snake that opened his eyes was simply the incarnation of an angel, and Su Yuan was already cute.

At this time, Su Yuan didn't worry about any strange dangers anymore, it was because the beauty of Little Silver Snake was too lethal.

"who are you?"

The voice of Little Silver Snake matched his beauty, like the clearest spring water, tinkling.

who am I?

This question is really difficult to answer.

Su Yuan turned his head, and then smiled kindly: "I am a god, I am here to protect you."

"Then do you know how to immortal?"

Little Silver Snake blinked a pair of black eyes.

The corner of Su Yuan's mouth twitched, he really couldn't.But it doesn't matter, his mouth will.

"Although I am an immortal, after entering this mortal world, the spells are restricted and cannot be used. Although I can't use immortal methods, I can still protect you."

Little Silver Snake looked at the beautiful and unique uncle in front of him, and nodded cautiously.

Whether it is true or not, he hopes it is true.

He was too lonely, and wanted to be accompanied by someone too much.However, his father, mother, younger brothers and sisters did not want to recognize him.

Grumbling.

Little Silver Snake made a sound of hunger in his belly, and immediately lowered his head shyly, and quietly rubbed his belly.

Su Yuan stood up and said, "We Xiaoyin are hungry, and the uncle will go find food for you."

Su Yuan knew from Little Silver Snake's memory that Little Silver Snake had no name.Abandoned by his parents at birth, he was regarded as unknown, he was not expected, he was disgusted, so no one named him at all.

Su Yuan naturally called him Xiao Yin.

There was a sudden light in Xiaoyinshe's eyes, he had a name, and his name was Xiaoyin, and he read it from the mouth of his good-looking uncle. It sounds so nice.